Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 1.6 TDCi Titanium MK 2 '05

babybearuk

Hi there,

I am currently in talks with my local Ford garage closest to my work about buying the above. Sadly, I am trading in my Puma 1.7 because of the amount of mileage I am soon to be doing for my job (joyous!).

Anyways, this car is apparently meant to be arriving at some point this week, possibly Wednesday.

I have looked it up online and the Sea Grey colour is, in my opinion, damn nice!!! However, as much as I have tried to look it up online. I don't seem to be able to find a full spec on what the car comes with. Apparently, according to Ford, it has the auto windscreen wipers, auto lights, partial leather trim and a fair few other bits and bobs.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find ANYTHING online that says the Titanium comes with the Auto lights and stuff.

The more I look at a similar car online, the more I am falling in love with it. Though I am looking at the partial leather trim and if anything, its going to be the one thing that will end up putting me off... I do like the Zetecs I have seen, including the Zetec Climate etc. But the Titanium seems to be the right colour for me and if it does indeed have all these funky bits and bobs? I am pretty sure I could end up compromising on the partial leather trim.

Does anyone have any details as to the full spec that came with the Titanium along with the possible additional options that could be added to it? Any help would be much appreciated. If i do go ahead with it, I shall upload pictures by the end of the week as I am looking forward to making the decision in the next couple of days!

Thanks again guys and gals!

Chris

From the Focus brochure the titanium comes with the following/

As Standard

Door Mirrors - Body Colour Housing, heated, electric operation, intergrated side indicator.

Front Lower Grille Chrome surround

Front Fog Lights.

Rear Privacy Glass (not on 4 door)

Body Colour Rear Spoiler (small)

Alloy Wheels 16"x7" multi spoke 205/55 tyres

Spare - mini steel

Locking Wheel nuts

Ford Easy Fuel capless refuelling system.

Headlights auto on/off includes auto wipers with rain sensor, variable dimming of instrument cluster and radio display and auto dimming of rear view mirror.

Tailgate wash/wipe (not on 4 door)

Quickclear heated windscreen with heated washer jets.

Door lever Aluminium

Floor mats Front Carpet

Leather gear knob with silver insert and aluminium finishing ring

3 spoke leather trimmed steering wheel with silver accents

Steering column adjusts for Reech and Rake.

Remote Audio Controls.

Sony CD Audio System with 8 premium Speakers

Portable music connection socket.

Air con - Manual control

Accessory power socket 12V

Premium centre console with sliding armrest additional 12v power socket and large stowage bin

Courtesy light for front passengers overhead with theatre-style dimming; for rear passengers and in boot.

Courtesy light footwell lights front a rear reading lights

Rear view mirror auto dimming

Stowage pockets Front Seat Backs

Variable dimming of instrument cluster and radio screen display

Electric windows front and rear with one touche open/closing on driver's side and global closing

Front Sport seats.

Drivers manual lumber support

Driver manual height and fore/aft adjustment

Front Passenger manual height and fore/aft adjustment

Rear seat 60/40 split back and cushion

Rear seat folding centre armrest with two intergrated cup holders and on estates only flip up stowage

Aux Power socket in boot (Estate only)

Tie down hooks

Tonneau cover (Estate only)

Intelligent Protection System

Anti Lock Brakes

Electronic Stability Programme with Traction assist (including Emergency Brake Assist)

Hazard Warning Light - automatic activation of all turn indicators when emergency braking is applied

Driver and Front passenger airbags

Front a rear curtain airbags

ISOFIX mounting brackets for child seat (no cost option but must be specified at time of order)

Remote Central double locking

Thatcham CAT1 approved perimeter and volume sensing alarm (includes "home safe"delay headlights)

Front Suspension Independent with MacPherson struts and anti roll bar

Rear suspension independent control blade multi link system and anti roll bar

Front brakes Ventilated discs

Rear brakes drums

rear brakes discs (2.0 and 2.5 petrol, 1.8 and 2.0 TDCI engines only, standard on estates)

Options

Power fold door mirrors with puddle lights

Estate roof rack - Black Rails.

Estate roof rack - Silver Rails.

Fixed towbar (not with self-levelling rear suspension)

Detachable towbar

Alloy Wheels 17"x7" multi spoke 205/50

Alloy Wheels 18"x7 1/2" 5 spoke 225/240 tyres (not with 1.6 petrol or 1.6 TDCI diesel engines)

Full size spare wheel (although you lose boot space with this)

Adaptive front headlights including rear LED lights (LED lights not on 4 door)

Xenon headlights with auto levelling and jet wash including rear LED lights (LED lights not on 4 door)

Parking Distance Sensor

Solar reflect heat reflecting.

Front and rear velour floor mats.

Front and rear velour floor mats with aluminium FOCUS badge

Front aluminium scuff plates with FOCUS logo

4 spoke steering wheel but only with cruise control.

Sony CD Audio System with DAB and 8 premium Speakers

Sony 6CD Audio System with DAB and 8 premium Speakers

Advanced navigation system with Radio/CD with 5" colour display, 6 speakers and SD memory card slot

Premium Navigation System with radio/cd with 7" colur display 8 premium speakers MP3 compatiable and dualelectronic air conditioning

CD Autochanger located under front passenger seat (only with navigation system)

bluetooth Hands free with voice control.

USB/iPod connectivity (only with bluetooth Hands Free and Voice control in conjunction with Sony or navigation systems)

Communications pack (Advanced Navigation, bluetooth hands free with USB)

Air con - Dual electronic automatic temprature control (DEATC)

Ford Power start/stop button (only with Key Free on Titanium)

Cruise Control (includes 4 spoke leather steering wheel)

Power adjustable pedals

Cigar lighter in lieu of 12v power socket

Power converter - 230v pulse charge type, limited to 150W

Sunblinds - Rear Doors (not on 3 door)

Sunroof - Electric tilt/slide (not with overhead console)

Front Seat- Drivers 2 -way power with electric height adjustment with manual fore/aft sliding and driver and passenger lumbar support (includes passenger manual adjustment)

Front Seat- Driver's 6-way power with electric height, fore/aft and backrest angle adjustment and driver and passenger lumbar support (includes passenger manual adjustment)

Front Seats - Heated cushion and seatback with 5 variable positions

Seats Leather trimmed (includes heated front seats and 6-way driver's power adjustment on 4/5 and Estate - 2-way on 3 door)

Traveller Pack - Retractable load barrier retention net and reversiable luggage compart carpert floor mat (estate only)

Deflation Detection System

Ford Key Free System (not with 2nd remote key)

Rear suspension self levelling (estate only)

Sorts suspension

Option packs

Titanium sport pack 18" alloys and sports suspension (not on Diesel...sorry)

Titanium x pack includes Full leather trim, Xenon lights power fold mirrors Solar reflect windscreen and 6 way power adjustable drivers seat (2 way on 3 door)

Interior styling pack - velour mats, stainless steel scuff plates with FOCUS logo, unique gear shift knob and handbrake handle

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club