Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Front Grill On Normal Zetec 5 Door ?

FIESTA_MAD

hi

i broke my normal one 3 months back and want it fixed but i wanna upgrade it so does anyone think it will look ok on a normal 5 door zetec ?

and will it be ok not to tell my insurer about it ?

thanks.

It will fit any Fiesta Grill on it! except the USA model...

My car is just a Zetec model but i have fitted the Zetec S front and real bumper lips, and real spoiler even my car is 5 door, only the side skirt not fit...

gallery_13241_582_7507.jpg

well its either a zetec s one or a stock one with the chrome part but has to be a ford one not a copy like eBay sell.

Like i said... any fiesta grill will fit except the USA model, you can fit Zetec, Zetec S, Titanium, or Eco.... I have the Asian model, only in USA have different bumper with a smaller grill....

Any Fiesta MK7 grill you can buy here will fit...

By law, you will have to tell your insurance compamy because you are changing the standard spec of your car, and will have to go down as aftermarket and not factory fit. Which means higher insurace costs. If you choose not to tell them, be at your own risk.

I had to tell my insurance compamy about my factory fit bodykit and it only added £6 a year to it.

Well i was at ford.getting mudflaps and asked about my factory one and its £80 just for the outer chrome part when i.can get a zetec s grill complete for £69

Might have a word with my insurence andcask to add the grill tbh

hi

this is the grill im looking to buy to replace the normal zetec/chrome grill with

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-Van-Lower-front-bumper-grille-unique-mesh-1550788-/220766459238?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3366b4d566

will this look ok on a zetec as im sure this is the same grill as a zetec s ?

• 1 month later...

By law, you will have to tell your insurance compamy because you are changing the standard spec of your car, and will have to go down as aftermarket and not factory fit. Which means higher insurace costs. If you choose not to tell them, be at your own risk.

I had to tell my insurance compamy about my factory fit bodykit and it only added £6 a year to it.

lol

I have fitted a magic tree, do I phone them and pay extra?

lol

I have fitted a magic tree, do I phone them and pay extra?

Only if its Forest Fresh! ;)

• 8 years later...

Hi I have a mk6.5 with a zetec s/st front bumper and i got a normal grill but won't fit do you guys know what will

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club