Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eac Fail

stavross

Hi, I am a new member here so appologies if this topic has been done to death. my wife has a 1.4 petrol fiesta zetec and has recently been displaying this fault, has there been a permanant fix found for this and if so what is it? don't want to start changing things for nothing! tried a search but couldn't find anything, if someone could provide a link it would help. cheers, stavross.

It has been known that the EAC Fail fault can be caused by dodgy spark plugs / HT leads, when were they last changed? Might be cheaper to try this first

hello everyone. im new to the forum. just had the same fault with my car. EAC FAIL came up on the dash. found out it was the battery. hope this helps.

thanks for the replies, will check the plugs tomorrow. was looking at the tps repair kit (1 509 254) but at £180:00 wanted to try cheaper options first. I have done searches on other sites and they recommend cleaning various connectors/plugs but nobody says if this sorts the problem or not. cheers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club