Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What To Do With My Mk3? Any Ideas?

Níghtmare

Hey All

So i have a Mk3 fiesta sitting around doing nothing as it was my first car and i haven't done anything with it since i got my new fiesta so i was thinking of making it into a track car but unsure of my best options for what engines to put into it etc.

Im looking to put a decent, reliable fast engine in it but im not sure how much work is needed for each engine so im unsure of what to put it into it.

I was thinking a 2.0L Zetec from a Mondeo or another fiesta but unsure if it will fit easily? also what bout the 2.0L Duratecs?

Another question i have is as my old Mk3 fiesta is 1.3 carb will it take much once a new EFI engine is fitted?

If anyone has any suggestions or could help I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!!

Cosworth engine and sounds like a good wee project I'm wanting to get a mrk 5 fiesta and mod it to use in hill climbing events bit don't have the money so go for it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club