Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery date

DC211186

Aww, well pleased for you...... looks like someone else got fed up of waiting :lol: Now its all your pleasure!

thanks , not driven it much yet but what a difference from my c2 it feels like a bigger car and a class above , got it in frozen white looks great :)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny87

• paulworthing

• fezzidebz

• amyjaj

If i have to wait longer..... they'll be having a panther black 1 on the woodford Essex forecourt too :(

If it is true about yours fezzidebz, I hope mines not far behind. I really could do with a car right now!

My dealer hasn't contacted me or anything. The only time they have contacted me was when I phoned them.

I also asked if i could pick my registration, and he didnt know you could :unsure: so again am i being fobbed off???

Whenever I have had a new car I have been able to pick the registration although I would say that it is only from a list of numbers allocated to the deal so even if you can pick you are very unlikely to get anything relevant to you (i.e. your initials)

Sorry to say that if you want a number plate that is relevant to you then you are going to have to buy a personal plate and put that on your car

the worst thing about having to wait months for your new car is if you are driving your old car for p/x , luckily i waited 10 days and as i was p/x my old car i was preying that it would not get scratched or have any problems .

If it is true about yours fezzidebz, I hope mines not far behind. I really could do with a car right now!

My dealer hasn't contacted me or anything. The only time they have contacted me was when I phoned them.

Hi Amy

My dealer has never contacted me, its always, he's returned my call, as lately ive been hounding them with a call every week. And if i was you, i'd do the same, i even said im gonna bill ford for my calls, as ive rang him more then he's rang me :lol:

But seriously.... lets hope your car is on the same lorry !

As to regards the numberplate....... fords have picked it, but thats ok, gonna get a personal plate anyway i think ;)

the worst thing about having to wait months for your new car is if you are driving your old car for p/x , luckily i waited 10 days and as i was p/x my old car i was preying that it would not get scratched or have any problems .

I handed my p/x over when I placed the order as they said I would get 800 less at the end of the summer (it was a convertible) and it needed a full service and MOT, another 250+ . . . . Good job I only do about 3,500 miles per year although I am sure,once I have my Titanium X with full dress up kit in Squeeze I will be doing a lot more . . . .

Dealer phone today car arrived, 10 weeks and 3 days after ordering. Pick it up on Friday. It's missing the internal pack 1, so i'll look for a web site and maybe fit them my self.

woo hoo jack!

I phoned my dealer today too, and he told me it should be with them by thursday, but it still has to undergo checks......... so im hoping its here for the weekend, as my car has to go in on monday, due to the mot running out :)

MOT ran out on mine 3 weeks ago, cost me another £50 for that. It's started to stall on me when it gets warm now and the front tyres on on the limit so mk7 can't come soon enough.

Dealer phone today car arrived, 10 weeks and 3 days after ordering. Pick it up on Friday. It's missing the internal pack 1, so i'll look for a web site and maybe fit them my self.

Don't forget to add some pictures as soon as you get it Jack

Hopefully Friday. Waiting for a phone call with the reg plate, then can sort the insurance out. Dealer game be Aviva leaflet for 7 day free trial,he said phone them get a quote then he can tax the car, otherwise i'll have to wait for a cover note from my present insurer which could take days. Then go with with whoever I want, Churchill gave my a good quote so i'll still with them. Anyone heard of this free trial?

Hopefully Friday. Waiting for a phone call with the reg plate, then can sort the insurance out. Dealer game be Aviva leaflet for 7 day free trial,he said phone them get a quote then he can tax the car, otherwise i'll have to wait for a cover note from my present insurer which could take days. Then go with with whoever I want, Churchill gave my a good quote so i'll still with them. Anyone heard of this free trial?

Yes I have had it a couple of times now - it is done basically so that they can get the car taxed rathert han anything else. I have never actually gone with the provider of the 7 day free trial insurance and just let that lapse.

If I was you I would take them up on it - imagine how annoyed you are going to be if, come Friday, your insurance has not arrived as the Post Office will not take a faxed copy of the insurance so you'll be waiting until Saturday to get your car - assuming the garage can get down to the Post Office to get it taxed once you have dropped the certificate or cover note off

Yes. I took up the 7 day offer. Total price is £227.09 for the year with Aviva. churchhill quoted me £205. Dont know of the excess with Aviva or other details yet.

I was offered 7 days free with Ford Insure. Changed to my The AA after the 7 days as they gave me everything I wanted.

Popped into my dealer today to confirm that my car was built yesterday, he looked for me and the system confirmed that it had been built and is now getting ready to leave Valencia. He also said that it is still scheduled to arrive at the dealers during the week ending 4th July.

I ordered on 14th May and asked him why some people seem to be waiting a lot longer than I have been and he said that was due to the fact that my car wasn't ordered from scratch. Basically he said that as a dealer they purchase build spots well in advance and so when someone comes into order a car they simply sell them the next available build spot which means you jump the queue slightly. At the point of selling the build spot he then just tells the system what spec, colour and options are required. Has anyone else heard this from a dealer?

Well, I ordered my car a month ago and was told last week it would be delivered mid October.

Have now cancelled that order and as can't find a decent price anywhere else, am gonna have to rethink my mew car...maybe a new SEAT Ibiza 1.6TDCi CR. Unless anyone has any dealers that are offering good discounts and accept scrappage scheme.

Well, I ordered my car a month ago and was told last week it would be delivered mid October.

Have now cancelled that order and as can't find a decent price anywhere else, am gonna have to rethink my mew car...maybe a new SEAT Ibiza 1.6TDCi CR. Unless anyone has any dealers that are offering good discounts and accept scrappage scheme.

Well that seems an incredibly long delivery period - over 5 months. Hope mine does not take that long to come through. Should get a good idea when I call them on the 1st July to see now things are progressing.

Bearing in mind that the dealer said it would be delivered early to mid August, if it had gone back that far i would like to think he wold have contacted me as he knows I am carless

Thats terrible! So long a wait. I think Ford really underestimated how popular this car was going to be.

What model and spec had you ordered then?

Zetec 1.6TDCi 5 door, squeeze met paint and steel spare wheel. No other options.

Looks like I may have just struck another deal courtesy of Deal drivers...and at £100 cheaper than my original deal. Just a shame I lost a month out of it.

Zetec 1.6TDCi 5 door, squeeze met paint and steel spare wheel. No other options.

Looks like I may have just struck another deal courtesy of Deal drivers...and at £100 cheaper than my original deal. Just a shame I lost a month out of it.

Well I am hoping that the delay is due to the TDCi bit rather than anything else as I ordered mine after you and I want it for 1 September

Well the new dealer said that I should expect delivery mid to late September, which I am more than happy with. Just gutted that I lost that month.

Only downer is that I have to collect the car myself...200 mile trip in the scrap car, then drive back 200 miles :-( (but in a nice new car ;-))

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club