Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xenon Help

Jason 'Tweek' Batty

I picked up a Xenon on eBay. I opened the back up and I can't seem to find where the ballst goes. It doesnt look like there is anywhere for the cables to plug in from the ballast. Any help?

20130411_150513.jpg

the ballast will most probably need to be secured itself. Some companies give ya a bracket,etc to fix it.Not sure what ya mean by the plug-in part.

I just tried the light, it works fine but no side light working????

Well I just found out that these are not infact propper xenon's. Apparently they are halogens which have the looks of xenon's. Still can't find an explanation to why the side light don't work.......

did they say they were zenon or zenon look alike in the description, you may be able to send them back and get proper ones instead.

Well I just found out that these are not infact propper xenon's. Apparently they are halogens which have the looks of xenon's. Still can't find an explanation to why the side light don't work.......

Dude that sucks!

Just buy mine...

Any ideas about the side light anyone?

Check for the socket clips that hold the bulb where in makes contact, on mine the bulb was ok and apparently in place but don´t work. With long nose pliers close the metal clips that hold the bulb and lift the wire in the base of bulb to ensure contact between base and bulb.

I picked up a Xenon on ebay. I opened the back up and I can't seem to find where the ballst goes. It doesnt look like there is anywhere for the cables to plug in from the ballast. Any help?

20130411_150513.jpg

Hi, apparently those not are original Xenon lights, the socket is halogen type. Mine are different, the ballast goes outside, screwed to the back cover and the socket is attached inside to the back cover. The connection is made via a hole in the cover. Look for some images in Google.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club