Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Or Guide Mk2.5 Doorcard Removal

yunii

Hi, I used to know mk1.5 inside out, but mk2.5 is a new ball game,I would like a guide to removing front door card, as I don't want to break or damage anything whilst removing or attemptint to,tips,hints etc.

Yunii

Step 1 slide back the inner door lock surround Step 2 flat bladed screwdriver and prize the lower door handle cover downwards there you will se two torq screws remove these. Step 3 I usually start at the bottom right of the panel and pull it out takes quite a pull then just work around the panel . Step 4 remove all connectors to Speakers and elect windows . Replacing is straight forward but make sure all the panel retaining clips are in the expanded position some might be with having come out properly others might still be in the closed position as in how they should be when panel is in place. Hope this helps

In my Door handle Led guide there is a small section about removing the door card.

Cheers guys

I was about to say use pauls guide cause he's covered it well with photos and diagrams and its what i used when removing my door cards

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club