Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy Wheel Colour Change?

TommW28

Cheers gary!

So theres no problem there?? Ive been stressed out over it! Does the problem only occur with say an engine mod?

Cheers

Marc

its just if you want to give it back at the end of your finance agreement and walk away that they are really tight, if you are taking another car just put back as much as you can and make sure it looks good and they are fine with it. any mods you cant/choose not to put back will at worst just change how much they value the car at during trade in.

hope that helps...I used to panic about this too!! :)

its just if you want to give it back at the end of your finance agreement and walk away that they are really tight, if you are taking another car just put back as much as you can and make sure it looks good and they are fine with it. any mods you cant/choose not to put back will at worst just change how much they value the car at during trade in.

hope that helps...I used to panic about this too!! :)

Welshy you've made it a lot easier mate cheers! I was worried about having the car taken off me and having to pay the full whack :/

Its a pretty good car for what you get, but my eyes are on the new Focus ST or the new Focus RS and i may be considering it after my 3 years ;).

it helps a lot mate thanks!

Marc

What about changing alloys? Or adding sideskirts and new spoiler? How does it affect it there? :/

Cheers

Marc

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club