Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seen This On Another Forum

Nathan54771

Fair game now after the 12th :lol: or is that just grouse?

If only they'd relax the laws on seagulls then it would be payback time.

97824011268327118.jpg

• Like 3

I was washing my car on Saturday ready for Ford Fair and I could hear a bird "cooing" in a tree near by.

If it had have come over.... :censored:

Our cat was the biggest potential problem though, I shut him in for the afternoon after I cleaned my car. He likes sitting on cars, although it would have probably been pretty funny watching him try and jump on the bonnet just after I waxed it. :lol:

• Like 1

Our cat was the biggest potential problem though, I shut him in for the afternoon after I cleaned my car. He likes sitting on cars, although it would have probably been pretty funny watching him try and jump on the bonnet just after I waxed it. :lol:

Not for you when his claws came out for traction lol.

If only they'd relax the laws on seagulls then it would be payback time.

97824011268327118.jpg

I hate them, I live 5 min walk from the beach so plagued with them, luckily I live in a cottage so when they nest on my roof I run up roof and take the nest away so they go somewhere else, (for those who love the flying rats, its legal to destroy nest as long as there is no eggs in).

The worst incident was when I put my whole car in wax in the summer and it was dive bombed and covered front to back in !Removed!, I had to hose the car down whilst it was still covered in wax then let it dry in the sun before the grim task of polishing wax off that had been washed and then baked dry before removal. :angry:

TOP TIP

if you have bird !Removed! on your car don't go and attack it as you will scratch your paint, put a couple of pieces of kitchen roll over the !Removed! and pour water onto it, the kitchen roll soaks the water and sticks to the car, leave it 5 minutes then with some more dry kitchen roll remove the wet kitchen roll which has softened the !Removed! which is removed without scratching your motor.

I use Holts windscreen degreasing foam spray on my car, softens the doodoo and wipes off easily.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Holts-SIM34-Aerosol-Exterior-Windscreen/dp/B000X2CR92

You make more money down south tho so can afford these things and call !Removed! doodoo :P , not everyone has that but most have kitchen roll, its a good back up to bog roll if you run out, but watch how much you flush or it will block your bog, Another top tip there :D.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, research has shown that birds that live around roads can recognize speed limit signs, and will go off this to time their flights if they need to cross the road, or fly along it.

I use Autoglym insect remover, works on the bird muck well. Keep it in the car at all times :P

Some birds may know the road signs, but they cant interpret height... Like those silly birds that think they are cool floating along just above the average cars height, flying against the traffic, and then here comes an 18 wheeler...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club