Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diesel Starting Problems

martyntdci

its all running now, but with other problems.... i made a air tight suction device that consisted of the bottom of a small funnel, some yellow hose pipe and my mouth lol.... took of the in feed to my filter housing, made a tight fit with the bottom of a funnel and shoved the hose over that, sucked for no more than 10 secs and had a mouth full of diesel (shocked) so quickly clipped the feed bk on.... whilst looking i noticed i had a little leak from the fuel line connector to the injector, so i took of the pipe from my distrubition block to my injector, cleaned it all up, wiped it loads and refitted.. on every injector i cracked the in feed open a little to let the air out.... once this was done approx 6 turns of the key once they were tightened back up it came to life, but now i did a scan and came up with 2 codes, P0087 fuel pressure low... and U1900 network error, really unsure on what this means even after a goole search....

Looking at my injectors again i noticed that the 2nd 1 from my left was blowing out diesel from the block now i need get this sorted asap (expected code p0087 for this).. would this be a o-ring seal or not? will it be a easy diy fix? going on holiday on friday and worried .....

if anybody could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated thankyou very much....

Im glad its running mate, told you it was air :P, on the faults take note as you have and delete them and see if they return, on the leak this does need fixing but I have no experience of these injectors and engine so will leave to someone who has done this already.

yeah what a laugh it was trying to sort..... i still dont know why the pump in the tank didnt feed the line to the filter... but hey its running now.... thanks

tbh i have no idea myself lol.... alls i know is i need a special socket to remove my injector, and ive been looking at seal sets on the bay for like £15.... i am totally in the dark on this but will give anything a go, its the only way you find stuff out.... just hope it dont break lmao :oops:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club