Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal Owner Here :)

Fiestametalhead22

Hello guys,

Newbie here (well for fords lol)

Just wanted to say hi and introduce my self to the forum.

I got my 12 plate fiesta metal in may, had 4500m on the clock and now at 8700m. My first ever ford and im impressed with her.

Would like to mod in time but only nice mods as i dont want to ruin her or make it look silly. Any tips and advice?

Also need to new front tyres so wondered if anyone had any suggestions for tyres? Also would it be ok to use w/y speed rated tyres?

Many thanks

Marcus

Hello guys,

Newbie here (well for fords lol)

Just wanted to say hi and introduce my self to the forum.

I got my 12 plate fiesta metal in may, had 4500m on the clock and now at 8700m. My first ever ford and im impressed with her.

Would like to mod in time but only nice mods as i dont want to ruin her or make it look silly. Any tips and advice?

Also need to new front tyres so wondered if anyone had any suggestions for tyres? Also would it be ok to use w/y speed rated tyres?

Many thanks

Marcus

Hi Marcus and welcome to the club! :)

Welcome to the family!

For mod advice, have a look at the dedicated mods section, and have a peruse at the fiesta section, there are more than enough idea's floating around there, from the overly simple (footwell lighting) to the intermediates (additional lighting/ reverse cams / DMB Gels / Stripes etc) and through to the top end where you can be adding bumper kits, tuning kits, remaps and anything your heart desires.

There are more than enough hints and tips on this board, you wont be short of ideas!

Thank for the warm welcome guys :).

Yeah see the car already has the parking senors and cam, rain sensors, auto lights, heated seats, sony headunit with upgraded Speakers.

Also anyadvice on my Speakers, i seem to have a rattle/buzzing from the plactic surrounding the rear near side speaker? Check it to see if it was the speaker but its clear as anything.

Also have a rattle on the drivers side window when its half way open?

These are some things i would like to do, money permitting;

HID Kit

White centre caps with black ford writing (if any body knows if these are about please let me know)

Black and white gel overs

Black wheel bolts

Paint drum brakes black

Footwell lighting

Illuminated gear shift (maybe the scuff plates but very exspensive)

Mountune (eventually)

Any ideas are welcome too :).

I will get some more pictures put on here too and see what you think.

Thank for the warm welcome guys :).

Yeah see the car already has the parking senors and cam, rain sensors, auto lights, heated seats, sony headunit with upgraded speakers.

Also anyadvice on my speakers, i seem to have a rattle/buzzing from the plactic surrounding the rear near side speaker? Check it to see if it was the speaker but its clear as anything.

Also have a rattle on the drivers side window when its half way open?

These are some things i would like to do, money permitting;

Hid kit

White centre caps with black ford writing (if any body knows if these are about please let me know)

Black and white gel overs

Black wheel bolts

Paint drum brakes black

Footwell lighting

Illuminated gear shift (maybe the scuff plates but very exspensive)

Mountune (eventually)

Any ideas are welcome too :).

I will get some more pictures put on here too and see what you think.

For the wheel centres use DMB graphics they are excellent and THE place to go for Ford overlays!

http://www.dmb.uk.com/

For the rattles, the speaker might be a loose piece of plastic that is shaken loose, and vibrates with the pulses of the Speakers, as for the window, sounds to me like a warranty job (both in fact would be I expect!)

For the wheel centres use DMB graphics they are excellent and THE place to go for Ford overlays!

http://www.dmb.uk.com/

Yeah iv had a look and got all the colours i would like to go with so going to get them on pay day. Thank you for the link.

For the rattles, the speaker might be a loose piece of plastic that is shaken loose, and vibrates with the pulses of the speakers, as for the window, sounds to me like a warranty job (both in fact would be I expect!)

Yeah i expect so, a bit irratating sometimes. Just dont want to seem like a moaner haha, already had my camera done because it had condensation on the camera.

get everything done, if it smells funny after you pass wind, get it checked as that's often how problems are identified even if you don't realise it lol

sent using the Ford OC app for android.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club