Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiring For Mk7.5 Fiesta Illuminated Door Sills

Rosty101

Hey everyone! I'm new to this so apologies if I do something wrong!

I have a mk 7.5 fiesta zetec s and recently I purchased the fiesta illuminated door sills for it, I began fitting them which was all okay but I then stumbled upon a problem, the instructions are for the old mk 7 fiesta and stated I should connect GN/VT and YE/GY wires to the wires for the sills, I found the GN/VT wire immediately but cannot seem to find the YE/GY one.

I was wondering if anyone could help in telling me if wire colours have changed from the pre-facelift fiesta to the facelift version, and if so what have they being changed to?

Would be very grateful for this information and even more if someone could link a wiring guide to show the wirings and how they've changed (if they have).

Thank you.

To be honest, your better off running the wire through the sill and up behind the dash. Once there splice into the foot well bulbs and jobs a goodun :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club