Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Rs Style Viynl

D13 HPD 95

hi all,

just wondering if anyone has got any pics of their rs style lower grill,

like this pic below,

i dont have the lower front add on, on the bumper so if anyone has done this but with a standard bumper can i have some pics please,

and how did you do it? as i want to try and do it myself

post-43519-0-25133300-1393249855_thumb.j

hmm im not sure if i like it ? what do you think? also i have no idea how i would do it haha

the rs grill is done m8 ;) just need to pick it up

I like the fiestas mouth ... (Grill) lol It somehow ruins the lines of the car that RS vinyl I think ... The effect looks nicer on a standard bumper I think.., it's a good idea - will look awesome with your rs grill and if you get bored u can take it off - I've seen a guy mask off and plasticote his with a spray and you can just peal that off ... Adding a splitter like this to "RS" the car more is an idea I'm toying with at the moment ;)post-27159-0-42745000-1393254785_thumb.j

hmm yh im toying with it :) will see what it looks like and decide ill give it ago myself carnt be too hard can it?? haha,

and also thats the same splitter as i have but just got mine painted gloss black

also lee you need to do a project thread ;)

Ohh you got that splitter , nice choice - I love it .. Very stylish

Can't wait to see your car with the bits on mate ....

Project thread sounds good I may have to start one soon ;)

Here's the pics of my splitter im fairly sure its that one :D n yh get on it lee ;) just dont keep a total of money spent lol -.- gf has kept a record of what ive spent on the car and she is making me promise to double it for a wedding -.- im just happy with her doing my washing atm ;)

post-43519-139331116691_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139331117705_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

can anyone help give me tips on how to do this please?? ie where to cut it and how to get it straight and so it looks good, i have all the tools to do it just need help lol

Rs style vinyl on standard bumper attachicon.gifimage.jpg found this for you mate ;)

looks so nice with no badge but would need a new upper grill, bonnet and bumper to do it haha

Just get a vinyl wrap strip of eBay, about £12 for 1m by 2m and yh i know what you mean haha

Just get a vinyl wrap strip of eBay, about £12 for 1m by 2m and yh i know what you mean haha

Aww okay :)

No worries m8 :) dunno when im

Going to give mine a go dont want to !Removed! it up or scratch my car when trimming the vinyl down :/

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club