Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Range - Red & Black Editions

D13 HPD 95

Hi all. Ordered a Red edition, with (free) option to not have contrasting colors (so all red), anyone who has experience with that? I've been searching photos on the net but haven't found any of it. Living in Belgium, delivery time is estimated at 8 weeks.

Is this possible in the UK?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Is this possible in the UK?

no.. although when I picked mine up, the other Red Edition delivered had not had the roof painted - sounds like the paint shop may have made a mistake and they are looking to offload the cars.

no.. although when I picked mine up, the other Red Edition delivered had not had the roof painted - sounds like the paint shop may have made a mistake and they are looking to offload the cars.

In Belgium it's available. When I went to order mine you could choose it as an option to have "not-contrasting colors for mirrors and roof". Was available for both black and red... ;) Can't really believe it could be a mistake of paint shop to be honest, I ordered a car, didn't buy a stock car. Anyway I'll try to post some pics here when it's delivered (another almost 8 weeks to wait).

Just got back from dealership.Ordered mine today :)Black Edition :)

Excellent choice!

Any extras?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Red&Black Design Pack

Winterpack

Dark rear windows

Delivery 8~10 weeks

Very nice... Did the test drive impress?

I love everything about the Ecoboost motor and these later cars seem to be much better in terms of solid feel, build quality and rigidity.

I'm sure you'll love it!

Didn't testdrive it :(.In fact it is the 1st R/B Edition. sold at the dealership.

Have you driven a 1.0 Ecoboost at all? What car did you have before?

Sorry I see it was a 2.0 Focus diesel.

Fun time ahead for you!

I've never driven one,but i've read nothing but good about the Ecoboost engine.The Focus still will be my daily driver,the Fiesta is for the Mrs.

So - the delivery date is set at 2nd March. Wasn't really fussed about the plate (it's a lease) but the parking situation at Chez Panjuices at the moment has meant it's easier this way.

With this in mind if you could have your first time (ooh err) again with your motor what would change? Are there any gotchas I should be looking for?

Obviously I'll do the allround inspection but I've heard of pants paint coverage so I'll pay special attention to that and someone else I believe had a shot radio which was harder than it should have been to fix so that's an easy one.

Glad your leasing company have given you a date, I'm still waiting for my Red Edition. They told me the dealer was expecting it in at the end of last week, when I asked on Tuesday they said it should with them the beginning of next. Apparently its been held back for 'Quality Control" HA!!!!! wonder how many times that ones used by leasing companies.

Its funny how you get told one date when signing up, & then as soon as that date comes the excuses start coming.

Anyway I've got a sheet to fill out when I look over the car on delivery. No doubt I'll miss something that will come back to bite me on the !Removed!! :)

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'm from Norway and recently found this forum after buying a Fiesta Red Edition 1.0.

I've had it for one week and so far it's been a pleasure. Quite potent little thing although the climate and season has leaves a lot to be desired.

Here's my car wrapped in dirty snow. :-( ...

F1_zpsgcltxkff.jpg

Cheers

Did yours not come with 17" black alloys as standard??

Yes they did. They're in store for a couple of more months.

I really have to use my set of winter tyres now when snow and ice is at its peak, I look forward to spring you might say. :-)

Oh I see, good to see your using a nice set of alloys even with winter tyres, are these 16's?

Oh I see, good to see your using a nice set of alloys even with winter tyres, are these 16's?

No, they're actually 15's. I had to have something nice even during winter so I ordered those. Think they look ok.

and where in norway is yours red.. mine is in vestfold, but i have the black one

and where in norway is yours red.. mine is in vestfold, but i have the black one

I live in Aremark Østfold. Way south-east as close to the Swedish border as you can get. :-)

Very tempted! Although I'd rather wait to see what Mountune have up there sleeve. Would prefer to keep warranty.

With the Ecoboosted cars feeling so light at the front I get wheel spin up in 1st and 2nd without trying on some minor wet hills when I drive hard... And my car is standard.

It's gonna be a LOT worse if that sort of power gets delivered in a big dolop across the revs range.

I'm keen to see how these remaps pan out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club