Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gutted! Alloy help...

Flic

Hi Flic, sorry to hear about your alloy, depending on what side of Herts you are, theres a great place in Chesunt that will refurb your wheel (on or off the car) the same day. Not used them myself but have heard good things about them.

KO Alloy Wheel Refurb

78 Great Cambridge Rd

Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, EN8 8PA

01992 624433‎

Hope this helps, keep my eyes out for you

If that was mine I would also ask about getting all the wheels re-done in a nice titanium colour at the same time - reckon it would look lovely on that Vision

Just popped down the road for something from the shops (Stuff for lunch tomorrow if you must know) and some utter dweeb (Trying super hard not to swear!) in a Merc cut me up on a roundabout and forced me into the roundabout and I curbed an alloy!!!!!!! I'm actually close to tears, I'm so annoyed!!! BEYOND ANNOYED! My baby is blemished :(

My Dad says to leave it, he reckons it's not THAT noticable. But I know it's there and it'll bug me. I can't STAND curbed alloys. So anyways, my question is do Ford refurb alloys? Is it painfully expensive?? And if I go elsewhere does it void any warranty :(

Off to cry now :(<_<

ford will kill u on a refurb u betta off goin 2 a pro wheel company who normally only charge £30 a wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Update for anyone that cares :lol:

Wicked wheels are coming to my house on Monday to mend the damage. So Fabio will soon be back to his former glory. Will update with pics and reviews when it's done :)

Update for anyone that cares :lol:

Wicked wheels are coming to my house on Monday to mend the damage. So Fabio will soon be back to his former glory. Will update with pics and reviews when it's done :)

Could be good to know if they are any good as we all have the occasional mishap and as mine with be running the same 17"ers as yours

Hope its a good result for you Flic as nothing is more upsetting than knowing that your car is poorly

I'm hoping they're as good as the website makes out, have googled reviews and a few other forums have some folks that have used them. So fingers crossed! Not looking forward to using my mother's Ka to go to work in on Monday though :lol:

I'm hoping they're as good as the website makes out, have googled reviews and a few other forums have some folks that have used them. So fingers crossed! Not looking forward to using my mother's Ka to go to work in on Monday though :lol:

Don't worry about the KA Flic - I handed over my Smart to Ford when I placed my order and have been completely carless for nearly 3 weeks now, I am telling people that I am doing it as I am going green (just not telling them that it will be Squeeze Green! LOL)

Don't worry about the KA Flic - I handed over my Smart to Ford when I placed my order and have been completely carless for nearly 3 weeks now, I am telling people that I am doing it as I am going green (just not telling them that it will be Squeeze Green! LOL)

LOL :lol:

And I so know I am going to get lectured about what I have brought - oh well . . . . .!Removed! happens! LOL

Thanks Michelle :D

P.s

LOVE the hair!

Ive kerbed one of my alloys as well, but im expecting it having just passed. My grand plan is to have a new set after a year or so, and preferably a more normal looking one with ten less spokes next time :D

Sky Ford in Hemel did mine for about £70 and did a good job, can't tell it was ever damaged (Don't know if the sub-contract the work).

Sky Ford in Hemel did mine for about £70 and did a good job, can't tell it was ever damaged (Don't know if the sub-contract the work).

Weird! I called Sky Ford in Hemel as that's where I got mine and they said take it to Halfords! As if. Mine's costing £70. Hope it's good :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club