Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Spot The Poor Vauxhall!

nath.mk7.st

On 3/19/2016 at 9:32 PM, TomsFocus said:

Haha, well there you go then!  Remember cheap/low spec cars are aimed towards people like her and my Nan.  'Car people' tend to opt for something with a better spec...I can't imagine buying a brand new car without alloys myself! :blush:

My grandad tried to get the Nissan dealer to downgrade the alloys on his Nissan Note to Steelies :rolleyes:

Luckily my Dad told him otherwise!

Funny how Toyota Prius have alloys, that are covered with hub caps, am assuming that something to do with streamlining and airflow. The 5 spoke alloys actually look alright!

• 2 weeks later...
On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 7:51 PM, jmurray01 said:

Why the :censored: would you put cable ties on ALLOYS!?  Mind you, it's a Vauxhall owner so God knows what goes on in their heads.

4 hours ago, Lenny said:

Check it out yo,

Been sitting on driveway past three years with door open and keys in the ignition. 

Auction is for how much money you want aswell as removing it 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201550647162 

Wow, what a bargain... :unsure:

• Like 1

The remains of a Corsa VXR...

InstaSize_0407130328.jpg

They missed a bit 😁

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

that looks awesome? Is that the new design?

• Like 2

^ Yeah I thought that was a concept car.

I don't have a photo, but someone at work has a Vauxhall people carrier (maybe a Meriva or whatever it's called). It's only just over a year old and already the engine sounds like a rusty old tractor lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phil 87 said:

^ Yeah I thought that was a concept car.

I don't have a photo, but someone at work has a Vauxhall people carrier (maybe a Meriva or whatever it's called). It's only just over a year old and already the engine sounds like a rusty old tractor lol.

Doesn't surprise me!  12 months is more than enough time to wear out a Vauxhall engine. 

• Like 1

The think that stands out to me is That Face in one of the pics. Must be a disliker of vauxhalls and let their identity slip.

The thing damn predictive text

I have come up with an ultimate insult on the roads. Twice today I have seen fellow fordians who can't drive... My response was.... (modified for forum viewing) fluff off and buy a vauxhall. It's about where their driving standards where

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I second that jeebowhite. I see it every day and sometimes it makes me ashamed to be driving a ford.

• Like 2

aye, mention it all the time to the Mrs, disgracing the oval...

I've seen quite a few Fords (mainly Focus') with very poor driving skills recently.  Whilst we don't own a Ford at present and aren't likely to for a while, my heart still lies with the blue oval and it is saddening to see the brand so badly portrayed.

• Like 1

On 31 March 2016 at 9:05 AM, Lenny said:

Check it out yo,

Been sitting on driveway past three years with door open and keys in the ignition. 

Auction is for how much money you want aswell as removing it 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201550647162 

Dat car is sick mayte. 😉 

Haha ew. Hated even attempting that sort of lingo. 

• Like 1

On 7 April 2016 at 1:07 PM, chrisroberson99 said:

InstaSize_0407130328.jpg

Bet it drives better now than it did before...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cookey09 said:

Bet it drives better now than it did before...

Most likely!  In the past week I have seen two local driving instructors who use Corsas as their learner cars.  Makes me glad I went with an instructor who uses an Audi.  I don't think I could live with the shame of learning to drive in a Vauxhall.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Most likely!  In the past week I have seen two local driving instructors who use Corsas as their learner cars.  Makes me glad I went with an instructor who uses an Audi.  I don't think I could live with the shame of learning to drive in a Vauxhall.

I had a 1.5tdci Fiesta... 

Loved it. 

And true that mate. It would be like HALF passing your test if you had to pass in a Vauxhall. 😉 

Shocked as one of our own Ford drivers drives like a Vauxhall Cords, 

Yield ? No way 😦

On 07/04/2016 at 1:07 PM, chrisroberson99 said:

InstaSize_0407130328.jpg

Is this the new facelift model new for 2016

3 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Is this the new facelift model new for 2016

It's a slight improvement, I'll say that.

The things people will do to try and sell more,even put a N on the bonnet and in yellow.

I had a 1.5tdci Fiesta... 

Loved it. 

And true that mate. It would be like HALF passing your test if you had to pass in a Vauxhall. 😉 

Actually I'd say you did better if you pass in a Corsa, due to the wayward handling (yes, I did learn and do my test in a Corsa).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club