Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Spot The Poor Vauxhall!

nath.mk7.st

If that car ever ends up in your area Clive you might end up having to drive it back to the pound when the driver gets arrested for having an offensive weapon on display in public place

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 1

If that car ever ends up in your area Clive you might end up having to drive it back to the pound when the driver gets arrested for having an offensive weapon on display in public place

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

I'd 'accidentally' crash into a wall somewhere and put it out of it's misery.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

the only vauxhall I have seen that can possibly have that much power is a guy at work. he has an rx8  currently pumping about 450 and he is about to go get another 200 planted into it...

16 hours ago, jeebowhite said:

the only vauxhall I have seen that can possibly have that much power is a guy at work. he has an rx8  currently pumping about 450 and he is about to go get another 200 planted into it...

Do you mean a VXR8? OR a Mazda RX8

Vxr8 I would presume.... What can I say I know little of the vauxhall lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Another one bites the dust [emoji1]

054c6831d879b20980c6651bcedca193.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Haha yes I saw that, 16 plate too!

2zje59g.png.594900a14854347832c1b6fc83b4

Will be on eBay in a few hours, "one careful owner, light water damage" :laugh:

• Like 2

Walking to my local dealers this morning, I walked past this advert. c10a065f18e26d15719dbe38dd93788d.jpg

1 hour ago, jeebowhite said:

Walking to my local dealers this morning, I walked past this advert. c10a065f18e26d15719dbe38dd93788d.jpg

Ide love me a good 1.4i 75Ps EcoFlex..... what is the point. 120g/km CO2 and 54.3 mpg combined. However, you can get a 1.0t Fiesta, with better MPG, Lower CO2/Free Tax, which is 100PS......

• Like 1

From that photo and the angle I took it at, it almost looked like this corsa has already been crashed into a wall. The combinations of lighting and reflection look like it's had that mishap already.

I thought about it and realised it's a very clever marketing strategy from vauxhall, they are advertising the real product, not how you buy it, but how you will end up driving it...

• Like 2

My interpretation of Vauxhall's  marketing slogan "Can a car make you look amazing?"  was compared to a Corsa anything would look amazing:lol:

• Like 1

My interpretation of Vauxhall's  marketing slogan "Can a car make you look amazing?"  was compared to a Corsa anything would look amazing:lol:

I think they confused 'amazing' with 'a bellpiece' [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Yup.

Stupid advert least I need not walk from now

• Like 1

See this at the station everyday, must be illegal to have that much tyre showing?!

It's not been fixed for weeks, so assume it was their fault as if it was a non fault accident it would be repaired by now!

And no, the door does not shut properly!

IMG_1355_zpsgbrxyqys.jpg

2 hours ago, Jon84 said:

See this at the station everyday, must be illegal to have that much tyre showing?!

It's not been fixed for weeks, so assume it was their fault as if it was a non fault accident it would be repaired by now!

And no, the door does not shut properly!

IMG_1355_zpsgbrxyqys.jpg

Wow - That could do with reporting IMO as it could probably deemed as unsafe. I am to believe that if the bodywork is damaged and could cause serious damage to pedestrians/cyclists etc (sharp edges) or will make the vehicle less safe then it needs to be repaired? If they went sideways into a tree on that side there then surely the rear passengers wouldn't have as much protection?

Bet the insurance company would like to know about it... lol

8 minutes ago, JSMarsden said:

Wow - That could do with reporting IMO as it could probably deemed as unsafe. I am to believe that if the bodywork is damaged and could cause serious damage to pedestrians/cyclists etc (sharp edges) or will make the vehicle less safe then it needs to be repaired? If they went sideways into a tree on that side there then surely the rear passengers wouldn't have as much protection?

Bet the insurance company would like to know about it... lol

I'll get the plate and do the needful!

• Like 1

Rear passengers wouldn't even have legroom lol!

Surely that's not being driven?  Looks like the fuel tanks bust and leaking as well unless that's an unrelated puddle...probably best not to smoke next to it. :laugh:  As for the tyre showing, yeah I'm pretty sure that's not legal.

20 minutes ago, Jon84 said:

I'll get the plate and do the needful!

Problem is, if somebody drives into the side of this car by accident, the corsa could claim all that damage was done by the other car..... and claim damages back that were already there etc (without any dashcams present it would be hard for the offender to prove the damage was already there)... if you follow. 

22 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Surely that's not being driven?  Looks like the fuel tanks bust and leaking as well unless that's an unrelated puddle...probably best not to smoke next to it. :laugh:  As for the tyre showing, yeah I'm pretty sure that's not legal.

Daily, its always in a different space when I arrive at the station in the mornings, and always gone when I get off the train in the evenings.

The Puddle is unrelated, but if they are not fixing it, I'd assume they never brim it either, so tank could well be ruptured.

19 minutes ago, JSMarsden said:

Problem is, if somebody drives into the side of this car by accident, the corsa could claim all that damage was done by the other car..... and claim damages back that were already there etc (without any dashcams present it would be hard for the offender to prove the damage was already there)... if you follow. 

I agree, the problem is reporting it. Essex Police have no specific form from what I can see. The only options are 101, or emailing a PSCO, neither of which have ever actually come of anything before!

If you email a PCSO that picture and the reg, surely they can't just ignore that?

9 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

If you email a PCSO that picture and the reg, surely they can't just ignore that?

They tend to not reply, so you don't even know if anything is being done about it.

Took them 6 months to action an abandoned car down my road, they said after it was because the car was only 3 years old. 

Turns out it was stolen! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jon84 said:

Daily, its always in a different space when I arrive at the station in the mornings, and always gone when I get off the train in the evenings.

The Puddle is unrelated, but if they are not fixing it, I'd assume they never brim it either, so tank could well be ruptured.

I agree, the problem is reporting it. Essex Police have no specific form from what I can see. The only options are 101, or emailing a PSCO, neither of which have ever actually come of anything before!

Any way to report it to the DVLA/Traffic Police Via Facebook (local GMP's now usually have a page you can private message)? 

13 minutes ago, JSMarsden said:

Any way to report it to the DVLA/Traffic Police Via Facebook (local GMP's now usually have a page you can private message)? 

I'll look into it for sure!

Ring the local scrap yard and ask them to pick up your damaged corsa from the station car park tomorrow. I'm sure they'll oblige

• Like 5

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club