Do Not Sell My Personal Information

People's Preferences For Headlight Bulbs Fiesta St180

tomo89

Any of you guys near Wakefield ? Anyone fancy going to pumaspeed and test driving their 275 bhp st and letting me know if it's worth 3.5k price tag :P

Ah okay its around two months from order to deliver i ordered at beginning of august and delivery is end sept or beginning of October

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yeah maybe it will be the Night Breakers then, but I'm tempted to try those Osrams just cos they're road legal. What were they like in terms of colour, light on the road etc?

See above Phil about osrams

Any of you guys near Wakefield ? Anyone fancy going to pumaspeed and test driving their 275 bhp st and letting me know if it's worth 3.5k price tag :P

im near Wakefield tom didnt know you could go test drive one is that there stage 3 kit for the fiesta st

im near Wakefield tom didnt know you could go test drive one is that there stage 3 kit for the fiesta st

Yes mate, there was a facebook post on it last night, Danny @ Pumaspeed was saying call him if you wanna test drive it :P and seeing as im on the other end of the country wondered if anyone wanted to volunteer! And yeah think so with a hybrid turbo

Yes mate, there was a facebook post on it last night, Danny @ Pumaspeed was saying call him if you wanna test drive it :P and seeing as im on the other end of the country wondered if anyone wanted to volunteer! And yeah think so with a hybrid turbo

I will have a look into this tonight how do i find it just pumaspeed facebook page?

Not too sure i would go for the Stage 3. Probably just go mountune cause it saves the warranty on the car. Hopefully when they release the exhaust that will be warranty friendly as well :D

I will have a look into this tonight how do i find it just pumaspeed facebook page?

its on fiestamk7.co.uk group on facebook Tom :)

I bet that car is so fast cant imagine nearly 300 bhp in somethig that weighs what 1100kg

bulbs ordered :). I found some good reviews of the Osram Cool Blue H7s so went for those (mainly cos they're road legal). If they turn out to be crap like you said Clarky I can always change them, and they were only £13.

Also ordered Osram Night Breaker H1s and Osram Diadem Chrome indicator bulbs x4 :). That's nearly £50 worth of bulbs, hope they are worth it.

Are they a Ford part with a Finnis code and all? If so should be able to get them from my local dealer.

Off topic but came across these that I'm thinking about getting apparently cheaper if you exchange yours for them :). http://www.sico-developments.co.uk/products/mk7-5-fiesta-st180-piano-black-exterior-plastics

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Off topic but came across these that I'm thinking about getting apparently cheaper if you exchange yours for them :). http://www.sico-developments.co.uk/products/mk7-5-fiesta-st180-piano-black-exterior-plastics

That could be worth a shout i reckon think these will make them look so much better

That could be worth a shout i reckon think these will make them look so much better

Yeah I think you might be right, I wonder why they made the grill gloss black (and impossible to clean) but not the other bits. Probably just Ford being cheap.

I know I asked in showroom why the different colours and got no reply lol might get discount if we all get these hAha

Worth the ask i think if we get a group buy of 5-10 people see what deal they can do us ?

• Like 1

I think after I change the bulbs I'll keep the rest standard, need to draw the line somewhere or I'm going to keep spotting things I want to change all over the car.

What blinker bulbs did u go for ?? Any links ?

What blinker bulbs did u go for ?? Any links ?

Yes fhey will be ok

I should have them tomorrow so I'll let you know if there's any orange visible in them, maybe there will be a little.

Changing things is what makes it your car :)

Yeah I think I'm gradually coming over to that way of thinking, I've just never modified anything on my cars before. I've already got the Mountune, and after I change the exterior bulbs I might want to do the interior ones too, so who knows where it will lead :)

Edit: Does anyone know if there are any bulbs that can be used to de-tango the indicators in the wing mirrors, and are they easy to swap?

I should have them tomorrow so I'll let you know if there's any orange visible in them, maybe there will be a little.

Yeah I think I'm gradually coming over to that way of thinking, I've just never modified anything on my cars before. I've already got the Mountune, and after I change the exterior bulbs I might want to do the interior ones too, so who knows where it will lead :)

Edit: Does anyone know if there are any bulbs that can be used to de-tango the indicators in the wing

mirrors, and are they easy to swap?[

As far as i know its a the cap off the rear of the wing mirror

quote]