Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

That's better :D

Looks like you've gone for same options as me too

That's better :D

Looks like you've gone for same options as me too

I selected every single option possible haha need to figure out how to use the auto park, there's aboit 3 different buttons on the dash for it

Yeah mine has every option but door protectors and blind spot, although was never really sure if that was an option on the ZS anyway...

I've got door protectors fitted on mine and my last one... Not the blind spot though used it on a Kuga I drive a few weeks back really good feature shame doesn't come on the zetec s

Nice motor!

The whole new instrument panel is a great improvement! Liking the Zetec S body kit, so far I like white and magnetic grey, blazer blue too.

Im wondering if a ZS loaded or a Tit X be the same price. If not a ST when there available.

For now my Fiesta ST is just a toy. Today was a pain, loading in floor tiles 450x450 13 boxes ! The wheels were in the arches ! Slow drive home. Times like these I wish I had my focus back.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Much better centre console than the last few IMHO!

Yeah I love the new displays there loads better, can't wait for the new ST now

I need to get pictures of the rear in 2 minds if I prefer the old or the new

I need to get pictures of the rear in 2 minds if I prefer the old or the new

I think right now the old way looks better but it wont be long till minds change the more you get used to it.

AAAAHHHHHHH it's broke down on me!! Not ideal less then 24 hours in

Yeah just left the ford garage for it to be looked at I don't hold hope as I've just received the worst customer service I've ever had but that's abother story.

Set off for work this morning about 5 minutes in I switched lane assist on then the electrics went mad, had warning message after warning message to say things were malfunctioning then all dash lights came on and lost all dials and speedo except revs and power died then it would all come back on then it died again.

Hopefully just a dead battery as need my car haha had a grand total of 79 miles on it lol

Poor thing is lit up like a Christmas tree.

Hopefully nothing too major, I know it doesnt take much for the cars electronics to throw a wobbly nowadays...

Sorry to hear about your experience. Hope it gets sorted promptly.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hopefully be sorted today, was told there to busy and can't get it looked at and couldn't tell me when either nor supply me with a curtosey car... Thankfully have a contact for a senior service manager in there head office low and behold if they can't fix today I'll have a hire car delivered to my work! Why they couldn't do that this morning I don't know!

• Like 1

Gutted for you! Shame your dealers are less than helpful I have to admit mine have been good to me although they never offer me a courtesy car when I take mine in for anything!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

If I had bought the car Id of gone mad at there poor service, I expect a car when they say can't look tiday leave it with me and the car has broke with 79 miles ok the clock.

Hopefully be sorted today, was told there to busy and can't get it looked at and couldn't tell me when either nor supply me with a curtosey car... Thankfully have a contact for a senior service manager in there head office low and behold if they can't fix today I'll have a hire car delivered to my work! Why they couldn't do that this morning I don't know!

That is a disgrace...You buy a brand new car and they are too busy to look at it? I'd be going crazy!

They've called to say it's been road tested they've cleared the stored errors and it's fine... I have a feeling it'll be going back

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club