Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bad Garage

mickyg1989

Today we had abit of a break thru the car went last night and now the finance company are looking to recover the full amount of finance left from the garage leaving us with a clean slate which to be honest is the best news I have had since getting the car I have to much to worry about Am going thru cancer treatment so I just want everything sorted

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Congratulations mate, glad to hear your perils of doom are done. Hopefully you can start again with a decent Mondeo and a decent garage!

Name and shame time, again as I don't remember if you already did lol

thats great news at least you can start again and i wish you a speedy recovery all the best

The garage that is responsible is called mainline auto world metro centre or listed on company house as mainline advertising the worst garage I have ever known.

Finally I can get a decent car hoping to get titanium x sport and thank you for all your help it has bein much appreciated

• Like 1

Well glad to hear it's over. I hope your wife has a speedy recovery from her ongoing troubles

Me thank you once again I wouldn't of got this far without your help and she is doing great thank you

I'm glad all our feedback helped. It's good that a community of people can gather and rally and share enough information that the average Joe wouldn't and can't be expected to know.

That's why when I'm buried I expect my wife to stick the FOC logo on my headstone. I personally love being part of this group and won't be leaving by choice. One thing I love seeing more though is justice which with a combination of a solicitor and our advice you have got. That is the best part of this thread and the community. David took on goliath , brought him down and now gets to defecate on the remainders of their tattered image that we see :-D

I hope if nothing else, these people are closed down, or so heavily kicked that their jacksies sting for ad long as that forecourt stays open.

Trust me we are not finished with either the garage or the finance company

The finance company blacklisted us on credit reference agency due to our complaints with car and the finance company so we plan to sue due to damages of our credit and all our previous outgoings we have had to pull on it

If these sort of forum didn't exist I would probably be still arguing and stressing over this matter but thank you guys once again for all your help

True the, I was hoping the finance company had just got on with it. If they have blacklisted you I don't believe that is acceptable but it's a different complaint for a different day

You're right it's its 1 hurdle at a time

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club