Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sill Kick Plates.

jace1969

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201014190758?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261175715552?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&

ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Has any one put any kick plates on there sills and which ones would you have.

With or without name,put the 2 links above but dont know which ones to have if any.

Cheers

I've got the Lockwood ones one from amazon on my ZS and they are spot on, paid £30 for them

Motionperformance Lockwood Door Sills For Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec 'S' 3 Dr Hatch 2008> S Logo by Motionperformance Essentials http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004O1NVDE/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_I-0Dub14BNRJJ

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

I have a set of the ones in the 1st link but the 5dr facelift version. I got them from that seller too. They are excellent quality, easy to fit & they were delivered quite quickly too.

Would these fit my Mk7.5 Fiesta ZS? Sorry if this seems like a really novice and stupid question!

I've got the Lockwood ones one from Amazon on my ZS and they are spot on, paid £30 for them

Motionperformance Lockwood Door Sills For Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec 'S' 3 Dr Hatch 2008> S Logo by Motionperformance Essentials http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004O1NVDE/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_I-0Dub14BNRJJ

I'm planning on these in the future :)

• Like 1

I'm planning on these in the future :)

Deffo worth it mate :)

Would these fit my Mk7.5 Fiesta ZS? Sorry if this seems like a really novice and stupid question!

The ones I posted the link for yes as mine is a Mk7.5 ZS :)

The ones I posted the link for yes as mine is a Mk7.5 ZS :)

brilliant, getting ordered right away haha!

• Like 1

Hi there

I got mine from Lockwood for my ZS 7.5 with the S on them. They look just great and fit perfect. £30 well spent :).

Mick G.

• Like 1

So the lockwood are the better ones,the only thing is there is no name.

Is it better with name or without,the locckwood ones do look a better item on the link above.

Lockwood part number KO1X

Mick G.

I would like the lockwood ones as they seem to come over the sill more but i would like the name on them.

Just found there site and e-mailed them to see if they do them with TITANIUM on and a price.

If not its with or without the name??????????

When i called in to Lockwoods in Leeds they showed me two types for the 7.5 ZS one said FIESTA and the other said S. i went for the S one. They fit the sills and the curves perfect. Very strong adhesive so have a dummy trial before you take the tape off to measure up etc. You only get one go when the tapes off.

Like i said previously they look just Great.

Mick G..

When i called in to Lockwoods in Leeds they showed me two types for the 7.5 ZS one said FIESTA and the other said S. i went for the S one. They fit the sills and the curves perfect. Very strong adhesive so have a dummy trial before you take the tape off to measure up etc. You only get one go when the tapes off.

Like i said previously they look just Great.

Mick G..

Yes thats the one i mailed in leeds,so its fiesta or blank,the titanium ones looks nice but a lot of people

have the name on them the same as you had the S.

I've got the Lockwood ones one from Amazon on my ZS and they are spot on, paid £30 for them

just ordered these now, can't wait for them yo turn up, they will finish my MK7.5 ZS off really nicely :)

• Like 1

I just rang lockwood and found out something why they don't do titanium name on them.

The chap said they will be had up by ford being its there name of a model,they do plain or s for fiesta.

...so with name ( non lockwood) or plain lockwood,your advice would be great....

EDIT just got me the ones with titanium on as getting harder to find.

got my Lockwood door kick.plates turn up today on the post with the S logo on them, they look awesome and it was definitely worth the £30

will post some pictures once their on the car as I'm just off to work :)

post-60199-141787129134_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

got my Lockwood door kick.plates turn up today on the post with the S logo on them, they look awesome and it was definitely worth the £30

will post some pictures once their on the car as I'm just off to work :)

I would of got some from there but not a lot of selection,won't do titanium, rang them.

So mine should be here monday with titanium on.

• Like 1

Do you think they would do custom lettering on them ? might have to give them a call tomorrow

Do you think they would do custom lettering on them ? might have to give them a call tomorrow

I rang them last week as i wanted titanium on some and said no so don't know about anything else.

I got some others with titanium on as i didn't want plain ones or just fiesta.

Came today and fitted,spot on and with titanium on. :) :)

They do look good with 'Titanium' on them. I bought a set a few weeks ago because the previous owner had already put a few marks on the sills.

Here they are fitted,looks great.

post-52758-0-80648100-1418127071_thumb.j

post-52758-0-48356100-1418127091_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club