Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Help- Installing Indicating Drl's

Le Fanz

Hi guys

This is my first post on this forum. I've been reading some topics on installing DRL's but I still cannot work out on which wire goes where. I have bought the lights from Halfords and have ordered a relay so they will dim when the side lights are on and so they turn on with the ignition. If anyone could help me that would be great! Also do I have to declare them to my insurance?

Thanks for the help

Steven

If you haven't a wiring diagram, Google wiring dimming DRL's.

Check out the images of all the diagrams to see if that helps.

I wouldn't have thought your insurance company need to be informed, but to put your mind at rest give then a call.

Thanks for the reply, yeah i googled it but i could only get ones for like a focus and other models. Luckily my dads an electrician so we did a little test to find out with one was which. I would post a photo of them but annoyingly we installed a strip and found it has a weak connector and it has to be in a certain position for all the lights to work -_-! haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club