Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Happened To The Englander Ford Ka Forum

fordkangatimoti

• 1 month later...

Im not sure what you mean? are you referring to this forum or another one?

Another one it was pretty extensive, then poof it it was gone.

Can't say I have heard of it, but a lot of forums fold for cost reasons, maintaining a site and server which had little interest and revenue is just a hole that needs plugging...

Pity it had a massive data base of KA problems and rectification. One fault I had was car not coming back to idle, they suggested a $1.50 trimmable pot on the TPS worked a treat. Head honcho was Allan I think. Obviously the Englander Ka thing fell through with his death or something.

Yeah there is any number of reasons it could have occurred but I don't believe the content would have been kept locally at home either way. With a lot of searching and effort you could track down the site owners details, but if the site is not registered now it makes it more difficult. But if you where to find him you could ask if they have the forum contents backed up and pay for a copy of them.

Worst that happens is you get nowhere but you never know what could happen.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club