Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Titanium X!

arkvoodle94

Hi everyone!

I took delivery of my new titanium x fiesta yesterday and what a car! She's a real head turner, in her short lifetime her alloys and springs have been changed already!

The springs have been replaced with Eibach pros and driving home from the garage i noticed a more bumpy ride from yesterday but i can live with that! Parking on my drive is a no go anymore as the front scrapes :(

If my understanding is correct due to these being progressive springs they should drop even more when they settle?

post-55962-0-33325900-1419080870_thumb.j

That does look very nice!

I have taken the delivery of my Titanium on the 17th and I love it, I haven't been able to have a good drive and nose around in it yet due to being busy in work but I am itching too!

I have also bought some other alloys to put on which I will do very soon, but I did not go for the body styling kit which I may kick myself over now but by no means am I disappointed with it. Just hope they go nice with the standard body, as I wasn't too fond of the alloys as standard with the car in the images but looking at it now they have grown on me.

I did have a zetec 1.0 ecoboost before this and am I right in saying that the ride in this model is more rigid or is it just me? In any case I do like the ride better over the previous car. And I also went for the 125ps version ecoboost engine in this one and there is definitely a difference.

Looking at this, you wouldnt know its a TX.

Ditch the chrome and only the DRL's would give the game away.

Just need to move house with a flat drive and your all sorted.

Parking on my drive is a no go anymore as the front scrapes :(

If my understanding is correct due to these being progressive springs they should drop even more when they settle?

What happens if you meet a speed bump especially the harsh ones they have at some supermarkets and car parks / bad pothole / traffic calming pillow?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

After spending all day driving her about (Nottingham city centre) and the local asda the drop isnt anywhere near as bad as i thought. Getting it off the driveway is a doddle now aslong as it comes off at an angle (reverse out straight and its gonna scrape!) As for speed bumps i didnt notice any kind of scrapes it took them quite well 10-15mph

The only negative i have to say against the springs is that the ride quality has been seriously compromised, no longer does it feel like driving on a cloud its more like being repeatedly punched in the kidneys when on bad roads! Motorway? Super smooth!

So all in all, i'm happy with the way my car has turned out, really does turn heads when out and about! Just one minor issue... white... doesny stay clean 0_0

Gotta agree in this weather white is a pig to stay clean unless you wash it every 5 minutes :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

If you ever find the secret of keeping a white car clean do let me know haha ;)

Gotta agree in this weather white is a pig to stay clean unless you wash it every 5 minutes :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club