Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

My New Dash Cam

supercmaxer

1080P 2.7" HD TFT Car Dash Camera Video Register Recorder DVR Cam Night Vision

This is what I got from Santa.

First time I have watched back videos on the cam and noticed how jerky it is, is there any settings I can adjust?

Make sure the mount is steady and that the camera isn't zoomed in. That's all I can think of at the moment. Santa got me a dashcam (Roadhawk DC-2) and I've just bought an E-Prance 1080p camera for the back window. £40 off amazon.

Not as good as the Roadhawk obviously but it is fine just for facing backwards.

Make sure the mount is steady and that the camera isn't zoomed in. That's all I can think of at the moment. Santa got me a dashcam (Roadhawk DC-2) and I've just bought an E-Prance 1080p camera for the back window. £40 off Amazon.

Not as good as the Roadhawk obviously but it is fine just for facing backwards.

Mount is solid and not zoomed in, tryin to upload a video but it's coming back with error, any ideas. ?

1080P 2.7" HD TFT Car Dash Camera Video Register Recorder DVR Cam Night Visionwould you

This is what I got from Santa.

hi super would you recommend this kit

hi super would you recommend this kit

It's a nice bit of kit but having viewed back the video it's jerky. Trying to upload a video for all to see.

Night vision needs to sorted not sure if there are setting but it does get very dark on camera and lights do glare on the screen.

Video attached,

I tried to hard wire the cam today and think I may have blown something internal GRRRR, the power light lights up but nothing on the screen......

My Movie.wmv

Just watched the footage. It only lasted 1 second though so maybe hasn't uploaded properly. From what I could see, the picture quality was somewhat pixelated and way off HD quality. Try the settings menu to ensure it isn't on a lower quality setting.

I've uploaded some videos to YouTube which I have posted topics about in the new dashcam forum area. That shows the 1080p footage from the Roadhawk DC-2 and shows what you should expect with 1080p.

I've yet to get daylight footage with the budget camera I bought for the back window.

Just watched the footage. It only lasted 1 second though so maybe hasn't uploaded properly. From what I could see, the picture quality was somewhat pixelated and way off HD quality. Try the settings menu to ensure it isn't on a lower quality setting.

I've uploaded some videos to YouTube which I have posted topics about in the new dashcam forum area. That shows the 1080p footage from the Roadhawk DC-2 and shows what you should expect with 1080p.

I've yet to get daylight footage with the budget camera I bought for the back window.

Only a second lol took me ages to make it smaller didn't know I made it that small. It was on 720 for a bit but changed it to the next one up. I'll have a look when I get a new one as I seem to have blown this one up lol. Some how.

Only a second lol took me ages to make it smaller didn't know I made it that small. It was on 720 for a bit but changed it to the next one up. I'll have a look when I get a new one as I seem to have blown this one up lol. Some how.

Have you got the link to your videos?

Here is one of them but you can visit my channel from there to see the others.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club