Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Another Fleabay Issue

MattDRX

Afternoon all.

After some advice please.

Recently sold one of my many Virtual Boys, a US one not the cheaper Japanese ones on eBay.

I had the postage and payment down as UK only as no way in hell and I sending this thing overseas.

But a guy from Sweden bought it yesterday has not paid for it via PayPal but sent me a message asking for an invoice.

He's not getting it unless he comes and picks it up himself but I how do I get out of this. My advert and settings for the sale were clear. UK Only and PayPal only.

I can relist for free at present. But I don't want eBay coming after as it sold for £950 and don't want to be debited £95.

Any thoughts?

I haven't contacted them yet to say this but they are so unhelpful to sellers.

Thanks

Matt.

I did opt out of that. It gives you the option to do so when you list the item. He isn't getting it either way. I've cancelled the payment agreement with eBay until it's sorted.

Ask the buyer when he would like to come and collect it as there will be no overseas postage as stated in the listing.

When he refuses, as I'm sure he will, cancel the sale and relist it.

If your terms of sale/postage are clear in the listing there shouldn't be a problem.

just charge him £20k for postage and i'm sure he'll agree to cancel the sale!

if he agrees then take a trip and hand deliver them

The terms of the contract of sale say UK only, so unles he's in the UK he has defaulted on the contract of sale.

Im sure if you point this out to him he will realise the mistake and settle it with you so you can re list.

good luck.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club