Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Screen Dash Board

J87

hello everyone I was just wondering if anyone has fitted the larger dashboard instrument panel to there 2009-11 ford focus. I wanted to do this and was wondering if it was possible

I have a 2009 focus 2l tdci

hello everyone I was just wondering if anyone has fitted the larger dashboard instrument panel to there 2009-11 ford focus. I wanted to do this and was wondering if it was possible

I have a 2009 focus 2l tdci

I have fitted the large info display cluster..

But i bought the one off an exact model & cc.petrol version. You would need to get the derv model one as petrol one will i believe read wrong. But they are very very hard to find & very expensive. I paid £200 for speedo/ecu & remote key. & i had mileage correction via ucds .for free. This was possible due to new cluster 's mileage was lower than the factoryfit one. My car is keyless keyfree system.

post-39671-142125792142_thumb.jpgpost-39671-14212579385_thumb.jpgpost-39671-142125796097_thumb.jpg

Last pic is my factory fitted one.

Yunii

Btw i offered £230 on eBay but i lost bid but mate (tezza) bid for me at £200 by emailing & won it for me.

Yunii

so just enlighten me what do you have to change from your post I believe you don't just change the speedo

your best bet is to replace it and get it calibrated to the ECU and the immobiliser, but this requires a third party to do it with Fords software. ALternatively if you replace the ECU and also the cluster then get the keys coded. You can also get the key with it which has the immobiliser chip already coded to that custer and ECU combination.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club