Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed (Again)

tivyguy01

Have Focus 2ltr 55 plate manual and think i need the lower engine mount replacing.. or is it the gearbox mount it looks like a dog bone..

I see many on eBay but everytime i check my year on their ad it says it doesnt fit Umm

are the the same on all focus's or different..

help if you can

Thank You

Wouldn't go by that guide on eBay its crap best ask the seller a question if there a decent dealer you'll get the correct answere

Got to agree eBay guides are terrible mate got Wiper Blades from the guide and they were totally wrong also the list mk1.5 as mk2 mk2 as mk3 up to now a mark 5 focus lol

I always find it really useful to check out sites which have the parts diagrams like here

http://eucatparts.com/?action=cat_ford

If you hunt down the part for your car then see how many different finis numbers are available that will give you a much better idea.

Some sites used to also say what models the parts were for, i.e. lhd, rhd, petrol, diesel, ST, RS etc but don't know a good one for that now.

If it's the gearbox mount which people often upgrade on ST's etc then this is common across loads of Focus models including ST and RS - people used to say they'd upgraded to the RS version when in fact it was just a common part which had been updated during it's life nothing more. Also used on Kuga and Volvo's too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club