Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Fiesta Titanium

Kernowtom

Hi,

I've just joined the forum although have looked at various threads for a while. I have a mk7 titanium fiesta and want to make it stand out a bit from the rest, so far all have have changed is the lights just to white bulbs and put on an Asian grill.

I am also getting headlight brows from triple r and am looking for sideskirt splitters (5 door) and a front splitter but most of these seem to be for the Zetec s! As I'm completely new to all of this I am looking for a straight fit job as I don't wanna start adapting things until I know what I'm doing a bit more! Has anyone found anything of the sort for a titanium or even have pictures of what they have done?

Also any suggestions as to anything that will improve the look would be good.

Cheers

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hi Tom, iv got the same problem, bought a 5 door titanium and looking for side skirts, splitter and rear diffuser from a zetec S/ST,

iv seen someone so far by a set of side skirts but say they don`t fit. thinking of popping to my local ford dealer and enquiry about it.

if you here anything can you let me know?

cheers

Ben :)

Hi,

Yeah I've seen a few about saying they don't fit! I've had a look on eBay and seen a front duffer that I may take the risk and buy and see! My other issue with the rear diffuser is it has reversing sensors and I don't know how difficult that will make it!

Would be good to here what they tell you at ford, and I'll let you know on this front diffuser but it will be a week or two before I get round too it!

iv seen a zetec s rear diffuser for sale on eBay with rear parking sensor capabilities. it is simply a case in plugging them in and fixing the bumper on. my main concern is the sills. i have a feeling that there will have been slight bracketry changes between our shape and the newer shape.

Oh right I'll have to keep an eye out for one with the parking sensors ready then, from what I've read on here I think they are fairly similar you just need to buy some of the side flaps if you want too use a mk7.5 diffuser on the mk7 like these

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/140_137/products_id/1510

But there are cheaper ones knocking about! What did your ford dealership say about side skirts in the end?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club