Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Vauxhall!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!

jeebowhite

Yup :-D

I might dress up as a ninja and see if I can practice before then :-P

Though I'm sure ninjas do not hobble on a walking stick.... Perhaps I shall recruit a trainee....

if the pay is good i can become this trainee

• Like 1

I pay in cans of beer....

• Like 1

I pay in cans of beer....

Deal when do I start

• Like 1

Anytime you fancy. First objective locate the opposition dealership. I shall post the zippo and lighters and we shall see how we go from there lol

Ok but the dealership over here in Ireland are Opel so I can come over there and sneak back to Ireland under de radar :)

It's the same company and the same cars :-D

• 4 weeks later...

Out on my push bike today down some country lanes on the way to Oulton Park I wasn't far off getting wiped out by a twonk in an Astra coming in the opposite direction mid-accident. Looked like he'd started losing control going way too fast through a bend and was on his way to over-correcting it as he flew past me throwing up a massive cloud of dust and stones.

Couldn't see exactly what happened after that, so I kept going but the car following me went back to check then caught me up to give me the full story as the driver had in fact ended his antics with a crash. If myself or the car driver had been a couple of seconds later he'd have collected the pair of us :angry:

Left my mobile number with the Audi driver who'd already called the police out.

For the pratt who screwed his vauxhall I laugh, hard. For the fact you and the guy behind you were so lucky,i think is exceptionally fortunate. As for the mid accident? What was that? Had he already hit something?

Finding another too powerful vauxhall off the roads can only be a good thing, but lucky both of you got out of there injury free!

Another one literally bites the dust :-D

• Like 1

Shame you didn't get any photos.

For the pratt who screwed his vauxhall I laugh, hard. For the fact you and the guy behind you were so lucky,i think is exceptionally fortunate. As for the mid accident? What was that? Had he already hit something?

Finding another too powerful vauxhall off the roads can only be a good thing, but lucky both of you got out of there injury free!

Another one literally bites the dust :-D

'Mid-accident' was it coming into sight travelling way too fast and already half out of control coming through the bend towards me. I expect it then used most of the narrow road zig-zagging till it finally ploughed into the scenery :rolleyes: Had good luck over my shoulder after he'd gone past as I reckoned there was no way he'd have saved it but couldn't see apart from the big cloud of dust.

I was already behind time from annoying headwind and had no desire to be delayed any more by going back and seeing where he'd ended up.

Fair game, but you certainly were. Lucky. Perhaps you should text the audience driver see if he took any pictures lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club