Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Key Battery

Toffeeman7

The battery in my key fob is on its way out..is this something I can replace myself or do I have to take it somewhere?

you can do it your self just take key apart and put new one in.make sure you do it within a certain time.check the hand book on how to

Very easy did mine recently in the middle of the key insert a small flat blade and wedge apart replace with a cr2032 battery as quick as you can.

• Like 1

As already said. very easy to change. Both my keyfobs went about the same time. got the warning on the dash saying key battery low. so changed fobs and after a couple of weeks got the das warning on the spare fob.

Just bought a pair of Duracel batterys off eBay and changed them in seconds.

I think its CR2032 batteries or something.

You will get them on eBay no problem. But I think you have to change them quickly. Plus make sure you note which way you take it out as I have heard a lot of people have actually put them in the wrong way. upside down :D

Thanks everyone ill Giv it a whirl..didn't know a warning on the dash came on, not seen anything

My local ford garage charged me about £4 for the battery and fitted it at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Did the battery today..there's a video on YouTube on how to take it apart..took a couple of mins..thanks all for ur help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club