Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Tracker Not Got Off To A Good Start!

jeebowhite

Haha its the first to I have installed anything that's gone up in smoke so I'm confident it isn't my installation skills

I think you have the new low-tech tracker that sends up smoke signals to aid location.

• Like 4

I think you have the new low-tech tracker that sends up smoke signals to aid location.

Lol,you never know on eBay,just keep a look out for signal rings in the sky.

I won't be worried about recovering the thief, hopefully the tracker would have sorted him out, bacon anyone?

• Like 1

Well, seller offered a 66% refund and I get to keep the tracker and see if I can make it work...

Also picked up what appears to be a more genuine tk102b tracker for a bargain 14.99 on bids. So will replace it with that. If I can get the other one to work, I might just get it running and might install it in the kids coat or something lol just in case they try to do a runner lol

Well, seller offered a 66% refund and I get to keep the tracker and see if I can make it work...

Also picked up what appears to be a more genuine tk102b tracker for a bargain 14.99 on bids. So will replace it with that. If I can get the other one to work, I might just get it running and might install it in the kids coat or something lol just in case they try to do a runner lol

Let me know how you get on,i got the better one but taken it out until i work out how to sort

out my hard wire kit,didn't like the set up of the one on the pic i put on here( with black tape )

and white cable tie,other one is dash cam off ignition and fits and looks a lot better.

Because i don't do a lot of driving it needs to be on 24/7 as when it was on ignition and went

flat you had to switch it back on and a pain if the hide it in a hard place,looking at some way

with fuse inline to the cigi lighter with some sort of clip connecter ( scotch lock )

Will do :-)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club