Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Fits In A Focus??

TomsFocus

So, I'm moving next week... And will be doing the moving myself. I have had several workhorse cars before, large hatches and estates that I filled up on a daily basis with a trailer for overflow, but not put anything bigger than a lawn mower in the Focus yet and no longer own a trailer. So wondering what actually fits in a Focus hatch? Mk2/2.5 ideally but any humorous pictures of objects in your car that really don't fit are more than welcome, fridges, beds, wardrobes maybe? :D I must admit I'm not impressed by the way the rear seats don't fold flat, thinking that may cause some issues but we'll see.

Cheers

Tom

I've managed to get a tumble dryer,push bike,3 dogs,small drum kit in mine.not all at the same time though :o .

Not bad! All at the same time would've been impressive lol.

30 clowns should be achievable as long as they are flexible!:rolleyes::D

4 Doors Fit More Whores :)

I've fit a whole single bed in to mine when transporting it for sale,

Also fitted a Toyota Levin BZR boot panel, windscreen and side skirts on a separate occasion.

Another time i fit a pregnant bird and two kids,

Most recent cargo is three kids, wife, buggy, 10" sub, weekly grocery shop and myself we be rollin like iraquis in a white Hilux with a shizzle load A bass!!

• Like 2

30 clowns should be achievable as long as they are flexible! :rolleyes: :D

I thought clowns only travelled by mini? :s

8 dead hookers, axe and a shovel..

Probably best not to ask how you know that... :lol:

I've fit a whole single bed in to mine when transporting it for sale,

Also fitted a Toyota Levin BZR boot panel, windscreen and side skirts on a separate occasion.

Another time i fit a pregnant bird and two kids,

Most recent cargo is three kids, wife, buggy, 10" sub, weekly grocery shop and myself we be rollin like iraquis in a white Hilux with a shizzle load A bass!!

I don't tend to carry whores tbh, but yeah 5 door ftw... I've never been a fan of 3 doors myself, impractical and awkward in car parks!

Not sure I can beat your current cargo! :lol:

• Like 1

I thought clowns only travelled by mini? :s Probably best not to ask how you know that... :lol:I don't tend to carry whores tbh, but yeah 5 door ftw... I've never been a fan of 3 doors myself, impractical and awkward in car parks!Not sure I can beat your current cargo! :lol:

Forgot to mention the 4G :lol:

Like a proper bus now

IMG_20150403_124221_zps8z9d27js.jpg

Haha, that's cool! :D

its great for streaming Spotify to your phone then via bluetooth to the headunit,

The router supports up to 8 devices at once and plugs in to USB socket emitting the WiFi signal :)

My home wifi is also via sim card so i use this router in the house via 240V usb adaptor

Then when in the car i plug it in to the socket I've installed in the glovebox.

Its called a Huawei Buzzard i imported it unlocked from eBay uk via parcelmotel sorry to have gone off topic mate,

Some cars have twin turbo,

Mine has 4G :lol:

• Like 1

I thought clowns only travelled by mini? :s

You can only get 28 in a mini though and i thought some of them might have wanted to bring a +1 :D

• Like 1

You can only get 28 in a mini though and i thought some of them might have wanted to bring a +1 :D

Ive saw 7 fit in a Vauxhall Corsa many times

how about taking the back seats out for more room ?

• Like 1

how about taking the back seats out for more room ?

T45 Torx

Hire a van! Not expensive nowadays. I had a nearly brand new transit recently, I think it was about £50. Less stress and less trips!

Haven't tried fitting a great deal into my Focus yet so can't comment otherwise.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 1

Hire a van! Not expensive nowadays. I had a nearly brand new transit recently, I think it was about £50. Less stress and less trips!

Haven't tried fitting a great deal into my Focus yet so can't comment otherwise.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

how long was that for ? where i am it would be that per hour

• Like 1

Take the rear seats out so the back rest drops flat hence gaining an extra 6/8 inches easily get a fridge cooker washer in there bit of a squeeze all at once though.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

I hired a transit van from Northgate Van Hire for around £40 for 24hrs.

• Like 1

I can't hire a van due to my age, have to be 25 most places it seems! Plus you have to pay for fuel on top of the rental as well.

I don't have a huge amount to take anyway, should do it in 3 trips I think, 20 miles each way, be about a tenner in fuel.

• Like 1

I managed to fit two 7'6 surfboards and one 6'4 surfboard in my old focus titanium mk2.5 when heading down to cornwall; last august I managed the 3 boards, 2 dogs, wetsuits, two 70L duffel bags and a suitcase plus other bits and bobs for a 3 week trip.

I used ratchet straps between the handles on the roof to lift the noses up of the boards, completely blocked my rear view mirror but thats why wing mirrors are for right?

• Like 1

Ahaha at the 4 doors comment, that's why I'm getting a Focus!

And I'll give you a +1 for the 10" sub with a shizzle load of bass!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Ahaha at the 4 doors comment, that's why I'm getting a Focus!

And I'll give you a +1 for the 10" sub with a shizzle load of bass!

lol cheers Dave,

If purchasing a sub, you may like to view my content on this other thread: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/71093-suggestions-for-sub/?p=491457

It was for 24 hours, popped a tenner of diesel in afterward as I was feeling generous. It must have only used a fiver's worth tops. Swindon Car and Van that was. The age thing could be tricky though.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 1

I managed to fit two 7'6 surfboards and one 6'4 surfboard in my old focus titanium mk2.5 when heading down to cornwall; last august I managed the 3 boards, 2 dogs, wetsuits, two 70L duffel bags and a suitcase plus other bits and bobs for a 3 week trip.

I used ratchet straps between the handles on the roof to lift the noses up of the boards, completely blocked my rear view mirror but thats why wing mirrors are for right?

I found a pic of said car packed to the roof, theres 2 dogs asleep in the back either side of the boards and bags lol, almost level with the windows!

post-48887-0-71440300-1433187724_thumb.j

• Like 1

Your missus looks happy to be there lol...

Good effort though!! I bought a few things ready for the new place today...only just covered the boot floor, so must be bigger than it looks empty lol! :D

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club