Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Where Do You Work? To Afford This :p

Paramanic

Infrastructure Consultant for Cloud hosting company (sounds posh), but basically look after virtual and physical IT infrastructure for our clients as well as in-house stuff for staff. Nice views of the river thames and london skyline from my office :) (near the Shard)

Spent a lot in my first year on mods, but now slowed right down.

• Like 3

Infrastructure Consultant for Cloud hosting company (sounds posh), but basically look after virtual and physical IT infrastructure for our clients as well as in-house stuff for staff. Nice views of the river thames and london skyline from my office :) (near the Shard)

Spent a lot in my first year on mods, but now slowed right down.

The company I work for does that kind of stuff too, but it's another department. They have offices in London so I'll have to check where our cloud hosting department is based (my office is in Leeds).

Tractor driver for my local city council.

6115M

Our new works vehicle.

• Like 2

Unemployed at moment due to health issues but soon I will hopefully be retraining in Graphic design, I used to be a digital print manager and want to add more strings to the bow.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

With the relatively varied jobs of the members here, maybe FOC could setup a 'favours for members' club... on second thought that sounds just a bit wrong :D

• Like 7

Slightly risky [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm sold on the idea Zico. Meanwhile, last night I was DUI, and hit an old lady.

Clive can you please erase my arrest warrant? :P

• Like 4

Unemployed at moment due to health issues but soon I will hopefully be retraining in Graphic design, I used to be a digital print manager and want to add more strings to the bow.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Hopefully get soon better mate.

Favours for members, might sound daft but actually it's not. Businesses can offer incentives for its staff for referring new customers which means both of you can benefit.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I would love to get better now, I had a cyst removed last week, and I have been up the hospital three times since because the stitch site keeps bleeding. Was discharged an hour ago, after being admitted for treatment and a surgical consult, which didn't yield much result.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

I would love to get better now, I had a cyst removed last week, and I have been up the hospital three times since because the stitch site keeps bleeding. Was discharged an hour ago, after being admitted for treatment and a surgical consult, which didn't yield much result.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

wishing you a speedy recovery Ben,

Things will eventually improve,

I'm back to work on light duties (office work) on monday,

I've been out since May due to pelvic fracture, stuck on sofa whole summer, I'm now off crutches since yesterday and back driving, still gotta do physiotherapy sessions but things are and do get a he'll of a lot better through time.

Chemistry masters student :)

I could use somebody with a knowledge of chemistry.... Not for anything dodgy either which is always a selling point!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I could use somebody with a knowledge of chemistry.... Not for anything dodgy either which is always a selling point!

Sounds like someone's been watching Breaking Bad lol.

• Like 2

Currently at college (final year) studying engineering and physics, also working part time at O2 so that's how I've saved up for a deposit and insurance for a new car for a year

• Like 1

I'm just a lowly bumhole otherwise known as a Shunter for a certain logistics company lol

• Like 1

I'm just a lowly bumhole otherwise known as a Shunter for a certain logistics company lol

To be honest Si I thought you were a Ford Technician with all of your knowledge!:)

To be honest Si I thought you were a Ford Technician with all of your knowledge! :)

Nope just someone who has spent a lot of time fixing or working out how to fix my cars and playing with stuff I have no idea about until I do have an idea lol

This is my awesome ride lol

2jd55qa.jpg

You guys just couldn't handle the power this beast makes lol it's not fast by any stretch of the imagination but it will pull 100 ton from a standing start allegedly.

Creature comforts too like air con (window and door open kind) it even has a radio and an awesome paint job lol

• Like 3

It could do with a front splitter and rear spoiler!:lol:

• Like 1

It could do with a front splitter and rear spoiler! :lol:

It could do with a lot things to be honest, it's a 2007 and forever breaking down.

But at least it's got no DPF, nice big puffs of smoke come out the exhaust stack when you floor it lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm a banker... *ducks*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure you spelt that right??? Lol :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Oh dear... The bankers have taken refuge with us... Batton down the hatches men, the war will follow [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club