Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St + Mp215 + What Else?

WXC79

Too see if it is just your mind I think you should get it in a dyno and see if it has improved it at all!

What colour did you go for?

I'm looking at getting the black one with the yellow mountune writing and the yellow boost pipes, just to continue with my theme!

I'm still waiting for the mountune cat back to come in they said to me the start of this month, but still nothing!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I have considered a dyno, but, to be honest, I don't see the point. I don't really need to know what it's putting out, and sometimes those tests can vary greatly. Of course, on some level I am intrigued to know, but all I really care about is how it feels, and currently it feels mighty fine;) It does feel faster, that's for sure, sounds meatier too. I'm certain it's not just all in my head, the difference is definitely noticeable. The induction noise has gone up a notch too.

Colour-wise, the Intercooler is plain black, I considered the Mountune logo one, but thought it was 'a bit much'. The hoses are all red, with the blue inner lining, I did consider black for those too, but I liked the red of the Induction Hose I bought, so stuck with that theme;)

I sent another email to Mountune asking when the exhaust will be in stock, and here's what they said:

Unfortunately we have had several delays with manufacturing the Fiesta ST cat back exhaust, which have been out of our control.

However, we have several batches of exhausts due to come into stock over the coming weeks, starting later this month.
As soon as we have stock available for sale, we'll send emails out to "notify me" recipients to to let you know when it's back in stock.

So hopefully not too long to wait now :)

• Like 1

Excellent, cheers for sharing.

I can't wait to get it, to finish off my (still under warranty) Mountuning.

I love all the upgrades so far, and think the exhaust will be the icing on my molten orange cake;)

• Like 1

I've ordered a mountune catback from JW Racing, will be in stock for October, Cheaper than mountune as well.

The guy also said to me that mountune are having some in stock but customers with warranty issues with them have first reserve but a few batches of them are coming in.

I also contacted mountune about 3-4 weeks ago to ask when it was coming back in stock they said they having a few big batches in from end of September to the end of October but haven't heard anything since.

I'm tempted to order from JW too, but might wait and see which gets them in stock first.

• Like 1

I'm tempted to order from JW too, but might wait and see which gets them in stock first.

I'd rather save the £30 difference and put it towards the next mod!

I'd feel better ordering direct from Mountune though for something so expensive. I know it's the same exhaust but I don't know anything about JW, whereas I know Mountune have a good reputation and they have good customer service if anything goes wrong.

• Like 1

JW won't get them in stock before Mountune, they are just a reseller, not sure how they are selling them cheaper though. I'm sure £419 was the price Mountune originally said it would be at ford fair 2014, maybe JW haven't updated the price.

The loyalty points from Mountune for the exhaust are worth £25.

• Like 1

I'd feel better ordering direct from Mountune though for something so expensive. I know it's the same exhaust but I don't know anything about JW, whereas I know Mountune have a good reputation and they have good customer service if anything goes wrong.

I feel the same really. I'd be surprised if a third-party seller would get them in stock before Mountune does, regardless, we will have to wait it out;)

Getting a black with yellow logo intercooler and red boost pipes (with the hard pipe) fitted tomorrow morning at the Mountune hq. Missed the first batch of exhausts by a couple of hours. Who's heard the Mountune exhaust in action? I haven't yet seen an St with any aftermarket exhaust to have any idea of sounds.

Missed the first batch of exhausts by a couple of hours.

Did they come back in stock already or did you mean months ago when they released it?

The original batch back in April, had stock in the morning, went to order in the afternoon and was gone.. Been told to expect early November, for the next ones to available.

^ Who told you early November? The email I posted the other day said end of September or some time in October.

Was what I was told when booking the intercooler install, originally i was waiting to get the pipes and exhaust done.. But due to delays I have gone for the intercooler. I will ask again to day while there.

• Like 1

Intercooler and pipes done. Notably louder in cabin when on boost, marked improvement in throttle response, especially in 6th when cruising on motorway.. Makes some interesting noises at lower revs.

Exhausts there expecting batches to start rolling in, keep an eye out.

• Like 1

Oh just had a chance to go o the tunnel run and drive in some built up areas, with open windows.. Turbo is much more audible then before, the blow sound is loud.. Very impressed.

• Like 1

Oh just had a chance to go o the tunnel run and drive in some built up areas, with open windows.. Turbo is much more audible then before, the blow sound is loud.. Very impressed.

That's one thing I liked after getting the MP215, the noise from the recirc valve was much more noticeable.

• Like 1

If you don't mind me asking how much did cost you all in with fitting?

£844, but feel more confident of them doing it then most of the garages I spoke to as most places didn't seem to really know.. Even local dealers seemed iffy knowing what you talking about..being at the front of the list, Bagged myself a new cat back exhaust today too.. So keep an eye out if anyone has asked to be notified, there sending emails in date order from when you requested.

Oh also noticed a few little pops on the overrun last night too.

• Like 1

So it was about £140 for labour or something like that? When I get mine done I think I will have ago myself haha.

Ok mate cheers for that I'll keep an eye out but I do have one reserved with JW at the moment, but with what has been said on here may get it from mountune.

Have you got any pictures of the intercooler fitted?

Something like that, was less then the local ford dealership. That was including the hoses and hard pipe. Will take some later, you can't see too much tbh from outside the car, unless you actually looking for it. Had the black with yellow Mountune logo.

• Like 2

Yeah, it's a bit of a job to do but if I give it a go!

Yeah I'll be getting the same intercooler black with yellow writing but with the yellow charger pipe kit with hard pipe.

I'm surprised you can't see it more especially with the yellow writing!

Ok mate cheers

The likes of me and you (keen car nuts I asume) will notice it, but it's not something that's sits there shouting i am modified visible, like on some cars like the mk2 focus St for example.. The sound does stand out, and the improvements you'll love!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club