Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Pictures

TomGB

Finally uploaded pictures of new car, I want to start a build thread but not sure as I probably wont be doing anything too major unless I get ideas.

Didn't realise at first but the tint on this car is the actual glass and must have been a factory upgrade? (seems quite dark to be factory from what i've seen). Not too keen on silver because it doesn't really "pop" but I'm going to clean it and give it a machine polish to see what I can do.

YepUcVr.jpg

m4VRSs5.jpg

v5PcYAu.jpg

MDtCbtH.jpg

body work looks immaculate for age.

• Like 1

There's a few chips that haven't been touched up very well but I guess the chips expected with a car this age. At leasts there's no scrapes/scuffs.

• 8 months later...

That looks very nice, different options to what we got here in Aus so interesting to see. Do I dare ask why you've got 5 air fresheners in there?! lol

9 hours ago, The Guv said:

That looks very nice, different options to what we got here in Aus so interesting to see. Do I dare ask why you've got 5 air fresheners in there?! lol

A variety of smells means one smell will never get old, right? Something new will be smelt every time!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club