Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Are The Best H7 Headlights?

Cookey09

sidelights would probs be 6000k osrams and main beam same as headlights the annoying 1 is the h15 at the moment cant seem to get a none yellow 1 anywhere for that

I've got 6000k osram sidelights in, a whiter than standard h15 from eBay for DRL and high beam http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291421710071?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

and Philips white vision dipped beams...

i do rate the White visions, they are pretty good headlights, I just want something with a whiter look aestechially... I understand the whiter the output the less light... But surely there is something out there that isn't HID..

I presume this is for dipped? What about sidelights and main beam etc?

Yes, althought they would be good for full beam and fogs too (I have Nightbreakers for both of these, and Crystalvisions for dipped). Philips tend to include a pair of W5W (sidelight) bulbs with the H7s to match the colour temperature, but if not then you can usually find these sold seperately.

I just want something with a whiter look aestechially... I understand the whiter the output the less light... But surely there is something out there that isn't HID..

That's the problem, with halogen bulbs the only way to make them whiter is with a heavier blue coating, so you lose brightness as the colour temp goes up. I think the manufacturers compensate for this by using a different filament which gives higher light output but with a shorter life (that's also how Nightbreakers etc are so bright).

• Like 1

I've just bought some Bosch Pure Light yesterday. Hoping to fit them tomorrow using the guide from the forum! :)

• Like 1

I've just bought some Bosch Pure Light yesterday. Hoping to fit them tomorrow using the guide from the forum! :)

Pictures would be appreciated, in the day and at night, if it's not too much trouble, what kelvin rating are they?

Pictures would be appreciated, in the day and at night, if it's not too much trouble, what kelvin rating are they?

Yeah, no probs. Not sure on the kelvin rating sorry, they're at home and I'm at work. They are cat. code 114961 at Halfords if that helps?

Yeah, no probs. Not sure on the kelvin rating sorry, they're at home and I'm at work. They are cat. code 114961 at Halfords if that helps?

Yeah thanks for that, can't find a kelvin rating though haha. Just let us know what you think of them!😋

H15 DRL - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291421710071?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Or you could try the osram cool blue intense ones... From auto bulbs direct I think? Let us know which h15 you go for?

The Nightbreakers are a little cheaper on amazon. Also I'd go for the Osram Cool Blue W5W because they apparently match the colour temp of the Nightbreakers.

cheers Phil I will have a look.

How do the zetec's drl's work? are they the sidelights?

cheers Phil I will have a look.

How do the zetec's drl's work? are they the sidelights?

There not the same. DRLs are also the main / full beam. Sidelights are just that.

• Like 1

My light upgrade is in progress!

Just ordered the nightbreaker unlimiteds!

Just need an upgraded side lights and main beams now! If I upgrade the main beams does that mean the DRL on the zetec will be improved as well?

Going to sound silly but these are all road legal arent they? and not going to fail an mot?

Nice! Send us pictures of the nightbreakers on in the day and at night please bud? If you upgrade the main beams, the DRL will be improved generally speaking, the DRL'S act as the main beam/full beam when headlights are on dipped beam... The DRL H15 I got from eBay are the best ones I've had... I ordered the AutoBulbsDirect upgraded h15, it wasn't too much of s difference from the standards... You could try the osram cool blue intense h15 from ABD. And they are road legal. The h15's I got from eBay are 5800K rating, but I don't think they are, they're more like 4800K, they're decent though mate.

Sidelights, I've got osram 6000k. They're incredible.

what h15 from eBay do u have ? do you have the link and pictures never seen a h15 upgraded bulb yet on the market apart from a few on eBay but no pictures am going for a the osram 6000k sidelights but still in puzzle to try ring osram philips or the ultra power 1 i used for the headlights unless i see pitcures of each 1

Nice! Send us pictures of the nightbreakers on in the day and at night please bud? If you upgrade the main beams, the DRL will be improved generally speaking, the DRL'S act as the main beam/full beam when headlights are on dipped beam... The DRL H15 I got from eBay are the best ones I've had... I ordered the AutoBulbsDirect upgraded h15, it wasn't too much of s difference from the standards... You could try the osram cool blue intense h15 from ABD. And they are road legal. The h15's I got from eBay are 5800K rating, but I don't think they are, they're more like 4800K, they're decent though mate.

Sidelights, I've got osram 6000k. They're incredible.

I will do, amazon prime has its advantages of next day delivery!

Would the 600k look good alongside the nightbreakers? Im looking at getting them off either abd or amazon as free delivery.

what h15 from ebay do u have ? do you have the link and pictures never seen a h15 upgraded bulb yet on the market apart from a few on ebay but no pictures am going for a the osram 6000k sidelights but still in puzzle to try ring osram philips or the ultra power 1 i used for the headlights unless i see pitcures of each 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291421710071?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Haven't got any pictures just yet... They're whiter than the standard... I've got 6000k sidelights! They're really good!

I will do, Amazon prime has its advantages of next day delivery!

Would the 600k look good alongside the nightbreakers? Im looking at getting them off either abd or amazon as free delivery.

Cheers mate, depending on the White aestetic look of the night breakers the 6000k are pure white light so will make anything that isn't as white look lesser... If you get me?

That's the reason I want something more whiter than the Philips whitevisions, because I don't want to get rid of my osram 6000k sidelights so I want to get my h7's whiter... But also I want the light output/strength to be good too!

Hope that makes sense... Haha!😉

These are the 6000k sidelights... Pictures don't them justice.

post-62772-0-37095500-1443210382_thumb.j

post-62772-0-82225100-1443210392_thumb.j

• Like 1

defo going to get the osram 6000k sidelights what number plate lights did you use and h7s ? they look a bit yellow on the outter of it. I have other 1s for the number plate the now http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331088216314&alt=web they are bright

I believe my reg number lights are these...http://www.auto-lighting.co.uk/product-eng-4488-W5W-10-LEDs-SMD-5630-with-lens-Car-LED-Light-Bulb-WHITE.html

And they're Philips whitevisions, they're alright, just not white enough!

The nightbreakers will come today although I will be out so other half will take them in, probably be tomorrow though before I can fit them. Hopefully not too fiddly! Then come pay day I will order the mains and sidelights!

What do people do about indicators? Feel like I should go about making them a bit better considering all the rest is being done!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club