Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Are The Best H7 Headlights?

Cookey09

Here's the pics. First one is the after shot but gives you indication of the night breakers

post-68020-0-97183300-1443469298_thumb.j

post-68020-0-52874800-1443469339_thumb.j

• Like 2

I had a quick look and they look white. However I'm more a practical mod person so not too fussed over whiteness. They are alot brighter though

Nice pics! Mine are coming Wednesday, I'll get some pics of the beam quality and light in headlamp😏

• Like 1

so ave came to the concusion

side lights osram 6000k

headlights osram or dimond vision 5000k

and drl/fullbeam the ones cookey posted earlier from ebay

Take a before and after of the DRLS so you can see the difference side by side mate!

Fitting the dippeds was a pain, got paid today so gonna get the mains and sidelights tonight

Ordering the osram cool blue but for the main beam I am not sure! any ideas?

Fitting the dippeds was a pain, got paid today so gonna get the mains and sidelights tonight

Ordering the osram cool blue but for the main beam I am not sure! any ideas?

Nice, my h7's and indicators came today, Hopefully fit them tomorrow... For mains, the h15, you say your not sure?

And sidelights the osram 6000k?

Haha enjoy the fitting! I didn't see the guide so I kept the light on the car! Big mistake. Yeah I'd like osram but you can only get the cool blue in h15 I think

• Like 2

Haha enjoy the fitting! I didn't see the guide so I kept the light on the car! Big mistake. Yeah I'd like osram but you can only get the cool blue in h15 I think

Haha, osram cool blue aren't the only ones you can get, there are some AutoBulbsDirect upgrade ones, I had them, not much improvement over the standard, so went to eBay and got some, they're whiter than the ABD ones haven't tried the cool blues, but have a look at the pictures I posted to give you an indication of the whiteness of my eBay DRLS...

Didn't manage to fit my lights yesterday got called into work, not too sure when it will be now, haha, will post pics soon as I've done them!👍🏻

oooops! Glad im not an on call person except I do work shifts which can be a pain.

I think I would prefer to get proper Osram bulbs so going to have to see and get maybe the sidelights this month then main beams as the h15 osrams are 20quid a bulb!

Why did ford use such a stupid bulb for the main beams?!

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't got round to fitting my bulbs. I will post pictures once they're done! Haha!😉

Just had my first Night Breaker blow after 12k most of my driving is in the dark.

Osram nightbreakers without any doubt.

The phillips blue vision claim to be good but i thought they were poor.

So, I fitted the Philips crystal visions, must say, they've done what I expected, decent enough white light output and good beam strength... Only problem is, I scratched the one of the bulbs pretty badly as I was fitting them!😔 if anyone has any links for Philips crystal visions h7 (single bulb) be much appreciated!👍🏻

post-62772-0-11602700-1445704701_thumb.j

post-62772-0-21910500-1445704715_thumb.j

post-62772-0-61737800-1445704730_thumb.j

post-62772-0-17744800-1445704742_thumb.j

post-62772-0-13474000-1445704756_thumb.j

• Like 1

^ They're great aren't they :). Your photos actually make them look whiter than they are, but I think a lot of cameras and screens don't get the colours quite right. It's worth just buying a pair so you'll have a spare, although I've had mine in for about a year and still going strong.

• Like 1

^ They're great aren't they :). Your photos actually make them look whiter than they are, but I think a lot of cameras and screens don't get the colours quite right. It's worth just buying a pair so you'll have a spare, although I've had mine in for about a year and still going strong.

They're fantastic mate! Better than the Whitevisions I previously had, and the pictures are from my iPad. But really happy with them! Would definitely recommended them, really happy with my light setup I have now! I've also installed the chrome indicators that you have, they're brilliant too!👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 1

Cookey what you doing about main beam? My dilemma is the cost.... 20 quid a bulb

• Like 1

Cookey what you doing about main beam? My dilemma is the cost.... 20 quid a bulb

Night breakers definitely :)

^ I'd go for Nightbreakers, assuming it's H1 bulbs you need they're £11.75 for a pair on Amazon.

Exactly

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club