Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Ideas For New Wheels?!

Lewiemcminn182

Any one got ideas for what wheels i should get for my mk 6 fiesta? Iv got these things on at the moment haha

post-71233-0-66385700-1452789744_thumb.j

I want to get team dynamics pro race 1.2 they are stunning but cannot find any second hand here near my location so will wait and buy brand new i think

I might look into the zetec s wheels like yours, unsure what to go for

I went with the 17 inch St ones although was after the team dynamics ones but none were available and I got impatient haha

post-58329-145281489898_thumb.jpg

If you look at selling in the near-ish future, factory alloys can be more appealing to a potential buyer. I immediately overlook any cars with aftermarket alloys.

Obviously it can sometimes mean that the car has actually been really well looked after but you can never be sure.

I'd go for the Zetec S alloys, saw a very nice example the other day and they looked brilliant!

I wouldn't touch a car with after market alloys either only OEM ones

• Like 1

A lot of Fiesta owners change to aftermarket alloys because the OEM alloys are so soft and buckle when driven over a Rizzla.

I've had to have one repaired recently.

That's why there are so many single zetec s and ST alloys on eBay.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Im not want to change zetec s alloys because they are soft but because they are small and they do not suit the car much

Definately decided on ford ones but im stuck between them, how much can i pick up st ones for?

Not to keen on those tbh mate, will pretty much any four stud ford ones fit mine? Its my first car ya see i have no clue

Basically try and stick to the ones that were designed for that model if you're staying with Ford ones, eg. get some Mk6 ZS or ST ones that were from that car originally, that way they look up to date and pretty smart.

Just be wary when buying a used set. Make sure wheels are all straight and spin true on the hub. as i said earlier they are made of chocolate.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Pair of mk7 ZS alloys for sale for £100 but they need a Refurb. Let me know if you're interested and ill put you in touch

Pair of mk7 ZS alloys for sale for £100 but they need a Refurb. Let me know if you're interested and ill put you in touch

I'm interested in that Kieran, can you send me some info? Ta.

I'm interested in that Kieran, can you send me some info? Ta.

I've sent them a message to check they still have them. I've been away over the weekend that's all! Will let you know the reply

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Any news?

Yeah sorry, sold Sunday afternoon :(

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

Yeah sorry, sold Sunday afternoon :(

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

No worries, thanks anyway. If you hear about any more could you give me a shout?

• 2 weeks later...

Decided on st ones in the end, will be here by next week :-) thinkin on getting them painted black as i love the look of these 

Screenshot_2016-01-27-13-10-55.jpg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club