Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picking up a Red Edition Fri. Any Gripes/Problems?

i2

Upgrading from a 2007 1.2 zetec to a red edition this friday.

Not a bad price as well I think, 2015, 5k, privacy tints, heated seats, 11700 from a TrustFord dealer.

Just wondering if there are any common faults/annoyances with this specific car?

I've got the ST. As with any ford you may get some annoying little rattles. Other than that nothing wrong with the black edition. I would have got one myself but i would have felt short changed next to a ST :(

Have a couple of rattles, first time in 3 Fiestas.  Drives like a dream though.  The 140PS is really nippy and has plenty of ooomph.  I am sure you'll love it.

@ayrshiredude @TheYoungGinge from having 2 mk6 fiestas i know how painful the noises can be im pretty certain every piece of plastic is trying to tear itself apart from the car haha, but yeah since i'm only 18 and can't afford ST insurance hopefully this will give me some bang for buck :D

Yeah I'm sure you'll love it, and you'll have around 2 years warranty so use it if needed (at any Ford dealer, not just the one you bought the car from).

I've had the Black since September 15 (65 plate) and I drive it around 130 miles a day down the motorway so I'm in it a lot and nothing major annoys me as of yet. The ride is the firmer side of comfortable but that's expected from the stiffer suspension/low profile tyres etc. Overall, really fun to drive, good on fuel (even I average 50 mpg), great car. Enjoy!

^ It looks great in that photo. Is that a reflection around the fog light? It looks like an extra DRL lol.

• Like 1

None so far with my ZS 125 - great wee car although I need to get out and drive it more and Bluefin it :)

It looks like that because it is an extra DRL 😝

• Like 1

c6efe162f7a4334769bcb3a26890bb5d.jpg

love mine! [emoji7]

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club