Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1L or 1.6L Ecoboost?

Arwen

At least the car lasts longer than a day :P

• Like 1

Were you refering to the wedding day or marriage? :D

• Like 1

Lol the wedding day.

Although I guess if you buy a car without permission it could be the latter, haha.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kpg said:

Yes 1.6 EcoBoost's are rare, I've only seen 1 in the last couple of months! I've seen more versions of the 1.5 EcoBoost.

Because they are rare, and at the moment you've got your eye on a black titX 150bhp one, only makes sense to look into seriously into getting it. You never know when your going to see another 1.6 EcoBoost :wink3:

Liam.

Don't even tempt me lol I'll get in trouble with the misses. Getting married in 3.5 weeks ! I'm sure she wouldn't like to see me spend money on a car rather than the wedding !

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

Ok the future wife in 3.5 weeks does have a huge bearing, so to keep you alive, I won't tempt you anymore :wink3:.

Very nice focus you got Kiefer. Personally I'd be worried about getting a black car, they show the scratches so easily. Can't you get it bluefin remapped for the time being to add a bit more tongue in the middle? A lot cheaper whilst you work your way around the misses! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Yes 1.6 EcoBoost's are rare, I've only seen 1 in the last couple of months! I've seen more versions of the 1.5 EcoBoost.

Because they are rare, and at the moment you've got your eye on a black titX 150bhp one, only makes sense to look into seriously into getting it. You never know when your going to see another 1.6 EcoBoost :wink3:

Liam.

Don't even tempt me lol I'll get in trouble with the misses. Getting married in 3.5 weeks ! I'm sure she wouldn't like to see me spend money on a car rather than the wedding !

Ok the future wife in 3.5 weeks does have a huge bearing, so to keep you alive, I won't tempt you anymore :wink3:.

Very nice focus you got Kiefer. Personally I'd be worried about getting a black car, they show the scratches so easily. Can't you get it bluefin remapped for the time being to add a bit more tongue in the middle? A lot cheaper whilst you work your way around the misses! :biggrin:

I would remap my car but it's just an NA 1.6 125bhp. Not much point without a turbo I believe !

On 3/4/2016 at 10:51 AM, Arwen said:

I've decided on a 1.6 ecoboost. The 1l is nice, and I can see why some folk prefer/enjoy it. But when I am in the car I like mostly like relaxing driving. The 1l feels like you are always "encouraging" it to go, where as the 1.6 has a more "gliding" feel to it. Nothing wrong with either style, but the 1.6 suits me better.

Picking up the car on the 25th. It's a titanium spec model, with a few extras and is that weird shade of yellow/green. 

My choice and for the same reasons.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club