Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Value?

Adam Gallagher

Hi guys,

I am the 2nd owner of my ford fiesta zetec S 125 (15 plate) I am looking to sell it around May-June 2017. I would expect it to have around 22500 miles on the clock by then. It has over £4k worth of extras  on it from ford itself and is in good nic. Was wondering what I could expect to get from it when I come to selling it. I know this is a hard question to answer as anything can happen but a rough price would be nice to know. I paid £12500 for it in August and it was first bought from ford on the first of June so will have 1 year warranty left when I come to selling it.

Cheers,

Go on to the link at the bottom, go to the zetec s model, add all the extras on that your car has, then look at the pcp finance package. Ford does pcp over 2 years, it will have "guaranteed future value" followed by a figure. The figure is an estimate of what ford think the car will be worth at the 2 year mark. (The age your car will be when looking to sell). However this figure really could vary as it depends on who you're selling to, you'll get less for your car from a dealer and more for private sale. Alternatively go onto autotrader and use their car valuer which will give you a price you could expect from both dealers and private buyers however I doubt it will take the added extras on the car into account. 

http://m.ford.co.uk/BuildandPrice/Fiesta/Studio

I would say as a trade in around the 8k mark 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 6:33 PM, 666Damian666 said:

I would say as a trade in around the 8k mark 

okay, thanks for the help, I was hoping for around 7-8K anyway so that great news

Cheers,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club