Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St bumper fitted

ajzetecs

Got round to fitting bumper yesterday, wasnt that bad of a job, only issue getting to the brackets which hold bumper on and one was starting to round of but eventually came of. Very happy with how it looked compared to zetecs bumper. 

Not sure if can get st rear, think my exhaust are not far apart enough to line up with cut outs for twin pipes.

20160326_110518.jpg

20160326_110510.jpg

20160326_110526.jpg

20160326_110600.jpg

20160326_110553.jpg

• Like 1

that looks very cool :smile: love the colour

13 hours ago, Osky said:

do you have any pics? 

cheers dez

how did you get low pressure warning on your focus

I see if I can find the post of how its done

14 hours ago, Osky said:

do you have any pics? 

cheers dez

12 minutes ago, dezwez said:

its switch on using elmconfig there's a big post on her about elmconfig

heres the link http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/31287-guide-for-focus-mk2mk25-c-maxkuga-~elm-327-cable-and-ff2-program/

cheers, already have emlconfig and adapter which has been modified, wasnt aware the car had any device in valves the detected low pressure, surely if it does then ford being ignorant by not just turning it on, same as when i found bulb holders in footwell with no bulbs was quite strange

I think its done though the abs on the wheels

8 minutes ago, dezwez said:

I think its done though the abs on the wheels

cool will plug in and have a look, can see me doing somthing wrong to car lol

1 hour ago, dezwez said:

Think you need to do a step by step instruction to do low pressure warning because could not find option

have a look at the cars menu on the stark it might be there something like tpms

Wow that's look good, love the colour too

3 minutes ago, burakcyprus said:

Wow that's look good, love the colour too

cheers burak

• Like 1

Looking good there aj, not a fan of black alloys though, never have been, always reminds me of a car that's lost its wheel trims, bumper looking spot on though 👍

Ive recently sprayed my wing mirror covers gloss black, looks good with my sprayed bumper and colour coded fog surrounds I think.

cheers wil

13 hours ago, wilto said:

Looking good there aj, not a fan of black alloys though, never have been, always reminds me of a car that's lost its wheel trims, bumper looking spot on though 👍

Ive recently sprayed my wing mirror covers gloss black, looks good with my sprayed bumper and colour coded fog surrounds I think.

cheers wilto, think standard colour would not suit mine with the silver wheels, yours would look good woth black wheels but we all different mate, your car is great

Ooooooohhhhhhh noooooooo couldn't be doing black wheels on mine 😉 Like you said mate, we're all different, be a dull world if we all liked the same thing. Keep the mods coming mate 👌

27 minutes ago, wilto said:

Ooooooohhhhhhh noooooooo couldn't be doing black wheels on mine 😉 Like you said mate, we're all different, be a dull world if we all liked the same thing. Keep the mods coming mate 👌

true mate best to look different to others, was going to get st rear but think my exhaust is to narrow, st is bit wider, need to measure and find out but kind like my rear i have, needs a respray both colour and black diffuser

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club