Top Posters In This Topic

• Flic

• Michael P

• aph1101

• DanGull

Top Posters In This Topic

And Alex, I'm deeply offended we aren't FB friends :(

I shall rectify that immediately if I can find you on the FB group :D

I so want a MBP, but I can't justify it when there's nothing wrong with my good old MacBook. Break damn you!! (don't actually, please..) *touches wood*

I so want a MBP, but I can't justify it when there's nothing wrong with my good old MacBook. Break damn you!! (don't actually, please..) *touches wood*

Exactly the same here... My plastic white one's fine aside from all of the plastic around the edges has all cracked :D That's not an excuse though is it!

I nearly edited that one as well, how dare you Parr!

Exactly the same here... My plastic white one's fine aside from all of the plastic around the edges has all cracked :D That's not an excuse though is it!

Mine was all cracked too. Is it where your wrists go? I took mine in for another problem to do with the sound and the Genius Bar peoples fixed my keyboard free of charge even though I was out of any warranty. I think it's because it was a known manufacturing problem with them. Should have cost me £110 according to the receipt! Book a Genius Bar appointment and ask them about it, worth a shot. Mine's like brand new again :D I love Apple.

Mine was all cracked too. Is it where your wrists go? I took mine in for another problem to do with the sound and the Genius Bar peoples fixed my keyboard free of charge even though I was out of any warranty. I think it's because it was a known manufacturing problem with them. Should have cost me £110 according to the receipt! Book a Genius Bar appointment and ask them about it, worth a shot. Mine's like brand new again :D I love Apple.

Yeah, that's about it! I think its where the magnets at the top of the screen touch the bottom bit. It's got to be something to do with that. I might take it into the genius bar and see if they can get it sorted.. Mine's nearly 3 years old now :( I added you on FB, by the way :)

Mine's 3 years old next March I think. Need to get some new RAM but other than that it's a beaut!

And I accepted :D

ill be the only one with a desk top mac :)

That'll suck. We can all relax on the sofa with our MacBooks whilst you're stuck at a desk :P Mwahaha

Mine's 3 years old next March I think. Need to get some new RAM but other than that it's a beaut!

And I accepted :D

I upgraded mine to 2GB RAM from 1GB earlier in the year and it made such a difference to the laptop...It made it much faster for things like photoshop and just general stuff :lol: I love apple stuff, it's all brilliant.

You will love it when you get it, Mike :D

I upgraded mine to 2GB RAM from 1GB

Where did you get it from? I've only used Crucial in the past

Niiiiiice... Lovely looking monitor that is

thats why im getting it! screw the technical details, it looks lovely!

Where did you get it from? I've only used Crucial in the past

I got mine from Crucial... It was only about £20 if I remember correctly... Crucial all the way!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club