Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi New Here, Help identify my Car Please

Neilien4

Hi I have just bought a Fiesta Titanium, bit of a spontaneous purchase, I knew I wanted a Ford Fiesta, so went and had a look a one, loved it bought it after the test drive. Now I have got it home I thought I would do some research and cannot find my exact model, so wondering if you guys can help me a little. On the back of the Car it states Ford Fiesta Titanium 'S' tried looking this up and cannot find this model only an 'X' Model reading about the X I find mine has a few differences like reversing camera. My question is, Is there an 'S' version of the Titanium or as someone added the 'S' badge? and a real novice question looking at the photos supplied is my car Fiesta the mk6?

I'll leave it there for now, but plenty more questions I'm sure, I'm In the UK and the car is a 62 reg. Please take a look at the photos supplied.

Neilien4 

ford fiesta identification please.jpg

Thank You. Still does not explain the 'S' but its really helpful thank you :biggrin:

• Like 1

Tbh it looks like the previous owner started with a Titanium spec (more about interior trim and toys) and added Zetec S exterior trim (ZS is more about exterior appearance) then added the S badge to reflect the hybrid nature.
The blend is a good thing as it technically is on par with an ST for appearance and interior all but for the Recaro seats and engine.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

Ah thank you that would explain a lot. Thank you for your help :biggrin:

It'll definitely be the only Titanium S around! :laugh:  As above, it's not a real thing, someones stuck that badge on there from a Zetec S lol.

For some reason most manufacturers think you'll either want toys OR looks when designing the spec list, rather than both. :wacko:  I was after the ZS kit on my Titanium but it was too expensive lol. 

• Like 2

Yeah that's what confused me, thought I had a one off :biggrin: Just went with the looks and spec then thought I could look it up when I got home, then found nothing, all makes sense now :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I reckon you got someones project car which they spent some good money on.
Saves you having to pay for it anyway [emoji4].

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club