Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Weird things were happening in bed last night

GaryPL

Now that the thread title has your attention...

The strangest thing happened to me last night.  I was dreaming about new year and for some reason it involved eating those sour/fizzy sweets.  It was strangely vivid, yet now I cannot remember much of the detail.  Anyway, I do remember eating the fizzy sweets and they really make my mouth water when I do.  But when I woke up in the middle of the night, I had actually dribbled on my pillow :unsure:

I am not normally a dreamer in that I rarely wake up and know I have been dreaming.  I just don't do it.  On the occasions when I have dreamed however, I have never had anything like this before.

The only time I have had my actions linked to an actual dream is when I have been dozing up and I make myself jump/frighten myself with a falling sensation.  There was one time where I fell asleep and there was a monumental thunderstorm and I thought the house had exploded.  And I have had instances of lucid dreaming too, whereby I have been in control.

Does anyone else ever find that their dreams are carried over into the waking world?

No need to call me a man in a white coat. I am quite sane. Honest :biggrin:

• Like 2

i dream quite often and remember them in detail the next day, some real bizzare ones .

• Like 1

Do your dreams ever cross over into what you were doing whilst asleep though? Like the fizzy sweets making my mouth water in my dream and on my pillow?

And try to avoid wet dream remarks :tongue:

The medication I'm on gives some fantastic dreams lol

Although - if I dream about needing to pee but keep getting blocked, or no relief then I need to go in real life.

Come close a few times 😂

I also have almost lucid dreams sometimes.  I know I'm dreaming, but I don't try and take control...I like to see where my subconscious is taking me lol

• Like 1

I've had dreams that I remember in the morning but not all that often, last time was a dream about an argument between me and my wife. When I woke in the morning I wasn't sure if I had dreamed it up or if we had really had an argument so just to be sure I didn't speak to her all morning haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2017 at 7:35 PM, GaryPL said:

Now that the thread title has your attention...

The strangest thing happened to me last night.  I was dreaming about new year and for some reason it involved eating those sour/fizzy sweets.  It was strangely vivid, yet now I cannot remember much of the detail.  Anyway, I do remember eating the fizzy sweets and they really make my mouth water when I do.  But when I woke up in the middle of the night, I had actually dribbled on my pillow :unsure:

I am not normally a dreamer in that I rarely wake up and know I have been dreaming.  I just don't do it.  On the occasions when I have dreamed however, I have never had anything like this before.

The only time I have had my actions linked to an actual dream is when I have been dozing up and I make myself jump/frighten myself with a falling sensation.  There was one time where I fell asleep and there was a monumental thunderstorm and I thought the house had exploded.  And I have had instances of lucid dreaming too, whereby I have been in control.

Does anyone else ever find that their dreams are carried over into the waking world?

No need to call me a man in a white coat. I am quite sane. Honest :biggrin:

Good tip with dreams which will help you remember them, just after you have a dream (the next morn or something) write down what happened with as much detail as you can and after a while its meant to help you get better at remembering things from a dream.

People do this to try and create an illusive dream (a dream where you realise your in a dream and you can dream up whatever you want to happen) kind of like a more real day dream. Sounds abit mad to me but some people I know are mad about it and swear by it! 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club