Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio upgrade

Fabio12couto
聽Share

Hi everyone

i have a fiesta 2008/12 and my bluetooth just can make calls. And i see in several sites one upgrade for ford鈥檚, not just for聽Bluetooth upgrade, but for the radio stability of the radio, etc..聽

can someone tell聽me if is true or not?聽

Link of That update bellow:

(Sorry for my English 馃檹)聽

I believe it depends whether your car has USB and the bluetooth module that you have.

There is a huge thread about it聽Here. (Ignore the title, if you go through it Steven dark has some info on it in that thread)

Basically you probably have the bluetooth module that can only do calls, you would need to get a different module and other things to get music streaming, like changing the cars config and seems to be a big hassle and pretty expensive.

Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

Almost on the same topic,聽 Does anyone have the latest firmware for a 2010 "standard" radio.聽 I changed from a iPhone 5 to an iPhone 8 and it intermittently drops off, I'm guessing my firmware dates to 2014.聽 I have BT and USB and I've updated it in the past,but the ford site where th4e files were hosted looks to be gone.

Even if someone know the date it was last updated that may help.聽

Local dealer says they can only check what version is on the radio by getting the car in and plugging it into the diag computer and its an hours labour.聽

Only then can they tell me if there is an update and even if there is no update I get charged regardless.聽 I sorta done mind paying for them to do the update, but the fact they cant even tell me if there is one available is annoying...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club