Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus mk2 headlight plug wiring diagram

MadeByAlex.

Hi guys need help with something,

I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find a diagram to identify all the pins in a ford focus mk2 pre facelift headlight connector. 

I'm looking to identify the 8 pin connector and also the 10 pin connector.

I have bought st225 bixenon projector headlights and they are 10 pin but my car is a zetec model and is only 8 pin

I understand the pins are for self levelling sensors etc but for the time being I'm just trying to identify the harness so I can see what I need to re jig to get the bixenon projectors to work as hi/low.  I have a picture below of what I have identified myself with just a meter and a power supply. It's only rough sketch, can't seem to identify the others

20171001_183010.jpg

I just followed these diagrams off Google there is different variations but they give he general idea.

wiring-st170diagram-600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks focue, got this sorted a short while ago after stoney and lenny posted schematics and full wiring diagram of the whole car! With the aid of a multimeter for identifying things by myself also. Your input is much appreciated.

Edited by MadeByAlex.
Spelling mistake
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 10/9/2017 at 11:24 PM, MadeByAlex. said:

Thanks focue, got this sorted a short while ago after stoney and lenny posted schematics and full wiring diagram of the whole car! With the aid of a multimeter for identifying things by myself also. Your input is much appreciated.

How did you sort this I've got the same problem, side light, high beam and indicator work but the projectors don't 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club