Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying a 1.6 Fiesta Zetec S (MK7)

razorf1sts

Hello

i currently looking at buying a 1.6 fiesta Zetec S petrol preferably in white, however, I’ve been looking on auto trader and other websites I have found a few in my price range (4,000-4,500) but they all seem to be miles away. Looking down the list it’s 70 miles, 230 miles, 60 miles etc. Am I being unreasonable trying to buy one with my budget or am I just in fiesta-less area.

Thanks 

What's your max distance you can travel. I'd say 100 miles isn't too bad but that's me. You'd have to be patient with searching for a car. You never know you might find a good one. 

with my last two cars (in 2007 and 2015) I bought them both 150 miles away (in different directions) . If you want a specific spec and a specific colour (as I did) you often have to travel. Both were still under makers warranty. But if you are buying a long way away and it's not under makers warranty, any trouble means a return to where you bought it which can be very inconvenient. 

5 hours ago, zain611 said:

What's your max distance you can travel. I'd say 100 miles isn't too bad but that's me. You'd have to be patient with searching for a car. You never know you might find a good one. 

I was trying to keep within 50 miles but it looks like I will have to travel a lot further. Its just frustrating when you travel 2 hours to a car that turns out to be a pile of rubbish. 

You have to be patient when looking for a car. I found that after you get a car some time later you'll see another one pop up which looks a little better but that's part of life. Just be patient and hopefully you'll see a good one pop up with low miles and probably more specs than what you want. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club