Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cigaratte Lighter Fuse Question

byronwells

Alright guys

I have got  a Ford Fiesta 2011 Zetec Model..  Yesterday my dash cam was working via the cigarette lighter port in the car when I went to pick up my wife from work. However on the way back we noticed that the dash cam wasn't working now. We have tried a view other Cigarette lighter adaptors for other things and nothing works, so we are presuming that it might just the be the fuse gone for that section...

Our fuse compartment is right behind the glove compartment.  In the manual there are just two different fuse compartments that could be here, we are option 2.  For the cigarette light part it is using a small blue fat 20amp fuse.  I believe these are called J type fuses..  I have been to Halfords and they do sell some, but they are not the same size.  They are bigger in height than the one that has gone..

Where do I find/buy the exact one that has gone from please??

4 hours ago, byronwells said:

Alright guys

I have got  a Ford Fiesta 2011 Zetec Model..  Yesterday my dash cam was working via the cigarette lighter port in the car when I went to pick up my wife from work. However on the way back we noticed that the dash cam wasn't working now. We have tried a view other Cigarette lighter adaptors for other things and nothing works, so we are presuming that it might just the be the fuse gone for that section...

Our fuse compartment is right behind the glove compartment.  In the manual there are just two different fuse compartments that could be here, we are option 2.  For the cigarette light part it is using a small blue fat 20amp fuse.  I believe these are called J type fuses..  I have been to Halfords and they do sell some, but they are not the same size.  They are bigger in height than the one that has gone..

Where do I find/buy the exact one that has gone from please??

How much bigger in height?

500px-Electrical_fuses%2C_blade_type.svg.png

I never brought the Halfords one because it is much bigger in height than the one pulled out...  I need to know where I can get the exact same one that I have pulled out from please??? Like for like..  Please note the one I am talking about is the J type 20 blue one, not the blade type fuses...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club